Africa is in my blood

Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:09 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of
Default Africa is in my blood

Why does that happen?

Let's face it : There are safer, wealthier countries we can live in. Why do we choose Africa?

She is a seductress and a temptress!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:43 am
Account Closed

whalewatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Africa is in my blood

Originally Posted by mingusdynasty
Why does that happen?

Let's face it : There are safer, wealthier countries we can live in. Why do we choose Africa?

Algiers? N'djamena? Yaounde? Lobito? Dodoma? Asmara? All of these, or was there a particular bit of Africa you were thinking about?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:44 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Why does that happen?

Are you trying to make my job worse
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:08 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Are you trying to make my job worse
just keeping my favourite mod on his toes!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by whalewatcher
Algiers? N'djamena? Yaounde? Lobito? Dodoma? Asmara? All of these, or was there a particular bit of Africa you were thinking about?
There is a bit in Blood diamond where he picks up the red dirt and lets it fall through his fingers.

The dirt. I love the red dirt. The people. Why try to explain it?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:42 am
NTS
NTS

NTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant future

There is a bit in Blood diamond where he picks up the red dirt and lets it fall through his fingers.

Exactly, Why try to explain it
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:41 am

Kitten24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, yes, the red dirt.

"The dirt in Africa is red because it is soaked with their blood, and they can never leave the country because Africa runs through their veins".
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

6000 is an unknown quantity at this point

The dirt. I love the red dirt.
I believe NASA are sending some stuff off to Mars next month - why not apply?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Loved that movie! Arnold Vosloo still has what it takes
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:38 pm
NTS
NTS

NTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant futureNTS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
What did you think of Leaonardo's 'Sith Iffircan iccint'
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:38 pm
NTS
NTS

Originally Posted by 6000
I believe NASA are sending some stuff off to Mars next month - why not apply?
V Funny!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by NTS
What did you think of Leaonardo's 'Sith Iffircan iccint'
Loved it. Think he did a good 'Germies' accent. Must have spent some time with some of those type of guys - rough crowd

I also loved Val Kilmer's accent in 'The Saint'. He got it perfectly correctly excepting for the word 'home'.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:02 pm

Kitten24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:29 pm
Banned

Fantastic movie. I sat through all the extra's as well. Saw Hotel Rwanda last night with my flat mate. We both agree'd it was good, but was missing something.

Anyone else know any good movies based on events in Africa?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by NTS
V Funny!
??? Trying to think of comeback...to early and need coffee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.