Question about companies

Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:34 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Question about companies

I've just checked some data on-line on one of my Australian client companies and have noticed that the company has a 'review date'.

Can anyone tell me what this review actually involves and costs?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 4:03 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about companies

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I've just checked some data on-line on one of my Australian client companies and have noticed that the company has a 'review date'.

Can anyone tell me what this review actually involves and costs?
Hi,

For most companies their review date will be the same as their date of registration. Companies will receive an Annual Statement each year on their review date. The annual statement will contain a covering letter, company statement and an invoice statement. A Form 484 Change to company details will also be included for all public companies and those proprietary companies from which ASIC requires a response.

The process (i.e. what you have to do) is explained nicely here: http://www.ssoboard.com/resources.asp?id=178

Also: if you go to google.com.au and look for company+review+date you get lots more.

Gina
Old Jul 10th 2006, 8:32 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question about companies

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi,

For most companies their review date will be the same as their date of registration. Companies will receive an Annual Statement each year on their review date. The annual statement will contain a covering letter, company statement and an invoice statement. A Form 484 Change to company details will also be included for all public companies and those proprietary companies from which ASIC requires a response.

The process (i.e. what you have to do) is explained nicely here: http://www.ssoboard.com/resources.asp?id=178

Also: if you go to google.com.au and look for company+review+date you get lots more.

Gina

Thanks for the link, it's very interesting!