Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Accountants
Reload this Page >

ICAEW qualified going to Australia - ICAA requirements

ICAEW qualified going to Australia - ICAA requirements

Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default ICAEW qualified going to Australia - ICAA requirements

Thought this email from the ICAA might be of interest to those similar to me:

"Thank you for your email enquiry. Based on the information provided below we will require the following documents to assess you for migration purposes:

* An original letter of good standing from the Institute of Chartered Accountant in England and Wales (this should come from the Professional Conduct Directorate)
* examination results from the ICAEW
* a certified copy of your ICAEW membership certificate
* a certified copy of your degree certificate

It is not necessary to submit either your CV or transcript from your degree studies.
If you require further information then please do not hesitate in contacting me."

'The information provided below' was that I did not have my degree course individual results (I graduated in 1984) nor a current CV.