Paramedic jobs

Old Jul 22nd 2012, 6:41 am
Just Joined

expat72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paramedic jobs

Originally Posted by Annie33657
Hi all. I am new to this forum and also a newly qualified Paramedic. Could you all please advise which country my HPC registration will transfer to?

Sorry if this has been covered before.

Kind regards
Anwen
As far as Im aware every country is different and has different employment processes, I work in Australia and as far as I know each service accepts HPC registered Paramedics, I believe that Canada does also....

Last edited by expat72; Jul 22nd 2012 at 6:51 am. Reason: correction
Old Sep 18th 2012, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Craig dag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paramedic jobs

Hello all. The deal is that I already live in Perth as a UK expat and have been accepted to start with St Johns WA as a trainee paramedic. I am fortunate in so much as I may also have the opportunity to train with LAS in UK as an apprentice.

There will be some of you on here who have worked in both countries. As such, I'd like to get some opinions from you as to the best place to train and work. Happy to receive pm if you'd rather not comment publicly.

Thanks