Hi, "I'm new"

Old Jan 5th 2011, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi, "I'm new"

Hi there,

Had to stop in and say hello, I'm born & half-raised Geordie from South Shields living in Northern Ontario, Canada. Recently returned from a wonderful holiday in the North East but making the trip back home permanent in 2011. Came here in 1966 but always was and always will be a Geordie. I love mucking about with Photoshop & hope to be halfway proficient at it at some point in this life, also reading, hopeless addict of BBC Canada and Coronation Street. Thanks all for making this such an informative site
Old Jan 5th 2011, 2:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, "I'm new"

Originally Posted by curleytops
Hi there,

Had to stop in and say hello, I'm born & half-raised Geordie from South Shields living in Northern Ontario, Canada. Recently returned from a wonderful holiday in the North East but making the trip back home permanent in 2011. Came here in 1966 but always was and always will be a Geordie. I love mucking about with Photoshop & hope to be halfway proficient at it at some point in this life, also reading, hopeless addict of BBC Canada and Coronation Street. Thanks all for making this such an informative site
Waaay bonny lass...welcome to BE.

First of all I'll give you the link to our Moving Back To The UK Forum. We have a great crowd of very helpful members who post in those forums...if you post any questions you may have regarding the move home I'm sure you get some helpful replies. The Over 50's and 60's thread is a great thread for those moving back home...even if you're younger there is some great info in that thread. Also take a look in the BE Wiki.

As you're currently living in Canada this link will direct you to our main Canada forum. We have a lively bunch of members posting in the Canada forums...so please do join in...you must have a wealth of information about Canada to share after living there for so long.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be pleased to help you find your way around. Unfortunately we do not have a concierge designated to the MBTTUK forum but you can find a list of all the concierges' names at the bottom right hand side of this forum's index page.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator...you can find the mod's name at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold print and concierges' names are in standard print.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Good luck.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very much for your kind words & help, I'm sure the links you provided will be most valuable, also I'm more than happy to help out where I can with questions about this country
Old Jan 5th 2011, 4:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curleytops
Thanks very much for your kind words & help, I'm sure the links you provided will be most valuable, also I'm more than happy to help out where I can with questions about this country
That would be wonderful...thank you.

I think you'll find an excellent support system in the MBTTUK forum. As well as being very supportive our members have a wealth of tips and advice to share to those who are making the journey home.