Hi everyone

Old Aug 1st 2015, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

chris and steve hedges is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

We are Chris and steve and because steve is retiring in two years we are going to retire abroad. It's very scary but will be a dream come true. At the moment we are researching all this entails and going to make sure we pick the right area so we will be asking lots of questions from everyone who has already taking the plunge. I am more worried about our dogs making the transition than us!
Chris and steve
Old Aug 1st 2015, 5:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Originally Posted by chris and steve hedges
We are Chris and steve and because steve is retiring in two years we are going to retire abroad. It's very scary but will be a dream come true. At the moment we are researching all this entails and going to make sure we pick the right area so we will be asking lots of questions from everyone who has already taking the plunge. I am more worried about our dogs making the transition than us!
Chris and steve
Hello and welcome.

Are you thinking of retiring inside or outside the EU? Obviously inside the EU is much easier. We have forums that cover most countries around the globe...if you let me know what area you are interested in...I will point you in the right direction.
Old Aug 1st 2015, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

chris and steve hedges is an unknown quantity at this point

We were thinking either spain or portugal but haven't been able to narrow down a location. Hence the research. � ����
Old Aug 1st 2015, 5:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and steve hedges
We were thinking either spain or portugal but haven't been able to narrow down a location. Hence the research. ������
In that case below is the link to the main page of our Europe forums. At the top you will see a list of sub forums...Spain and Portugal forums can be found there.

Europe - British Expats