Reload this Page >

Hello everyone !

Hello everyone !

Old Jul 23rd 2013, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

Sylviadr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everyone !

Hello everyone !

Just joined this site and hoping to make friends and get some info.

I am a Brit living in the Dominican Republic for 11 years. I've met a American guy and decided that we want to be together. We are both in our 50s. I want to move to the States and live with him. I'm checking out ways to do this. There is so much info and it all looks so complicated.

Any ideas on the easiest way to do this. I am currently travelling as a tourist but want to move and live in the States with him asap.

Thank you in anticipation !

Sylvia
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 9:38 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone !

Hello Sylvia
Welcome to BE!

Life sounds very exciting for you at the moment

I cannot help with your questions but this is the link to the USA section, you'll find plenty of info on the visa process. There is a subsection for marriage visas. So have a good look in there and ask any questions if/when you need anything answered.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Let us know how you get on

P
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 10:24 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sylvia, Im sorry I cannot help either but just wanted to wish you all the very best for the future. Grasp it with both hands and don't let go. xxx
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 11:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Persephone
Hello Sylvia
Welcome to BE!

Life sounds very exciting for you at the moment

I cannot help with your questions but this is the link to the USA section, you'll find plenty of info on the visa process. There is a subsection for marriage visas. So have a good look in there and ask any questions if/when you need anything answered.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Let us know how you get on

P
Thank you so much for your help... I'll try and let you know how I get on.

Best wishes... Sylvia
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:45 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sylvia and welcome to the forum Hope everything works out for you.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi Sylvia and welcome to the forum Hope everything works out for you.
Thank you bakedbean !
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:46 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary