Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hello all from ''north east england ''NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

hello all from ''north east england ''NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

Old Mar 24th 2011, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

paul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nice
Default hello all from ''north east england ''NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

hello every 1 , my name is paul and my g,f of 9 years is called stephanie

as my thread states im from newcastle upon tyne ''Geordie'' i am a brick layer of 30 years old, my g,f is a family support worker , she is 25 , we have a son of 5 yrs old,

and we are very interested in moving to Australia , so are very happy we found this site, as it is very very helpful,

i do hope to be in perth in the next 5 years, thats my plan, i do hope it work's.

any advice on who to use for my visa's ( which agent) etc etc would be very helpful.

kind regards

paul
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello all from ''north east england ''NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

Originally Posted by paul nd steph
hello every 1 , my name is paul and my g,f of 9 years is called stephanie

as my thread states im from newcastle upon tyne ''Geordie'' i am a brick layer of 30 years old, my g,f is a family support worker , she is 25 , we have a son of 5 yrs old,

and we are very interested in moving to Australia , so are very happy we found this site, as it is very very helpful,

i do hope to be in perth in the next 5 years, thats my plan, i do hope it work's.

any advice on who to use for my visa's ( which agent) etc etc would be very helpful.

kind regards

paul
Hi Paul...welcome aboard.

I'm pleased you like what you see around the forums...our members are fantastic at sharing tips and information.

The people in the Australia Immigration Forum will be able to advise you on agents...they will also help with any questions you have about the immigration process. We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

You may also be interested in taking a look at the Working Abroad by Profession forum.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and please don't hesitate to shout out should you require help with anything.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

paul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nicepaul nd steph is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

I'm pleased you like what you see around the forums...our members are fantastic at sharing tips and information.

The people in the Australia Immigration Forum will be able to advise you on agents...they will also help with any questions you have about the immigration process. We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

You may also be interested in taking a look at the Working Abroad by Profession forum.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and please don't hesitate to shout out should you require help with anything.

thank you very much jersey girl, wow what a very nice/helpful reply

if the rest of the site is as helpful; and friendly like your self, i have no doubt i am in the right place.

again thank you so much for the infor/link's/help/and advice.

kind regard's

paul
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

thank you so much for the warm welcome, and great advice , which is taken on board

i do hope that the rest of the people on here are so kind

thank's again jersey girl

kind regard's

paul
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:05 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul n Steph

Welcome to BE.

I second Jerseygirl's recommendation to join our Australian forum, where you will find the answers to all things Oz. It's also a great place to make new friends prior to moving.

Good luck with your plans

Dread - x
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

thank you very much jersey girl, wow what a very nice/helpful reply

if the rest of the site is as helpful; and friendly like your self, i have no doubt i am in the right place.

again thank you so much for the infor/link's/help/and advice.

kind regard's

paul
thank you so much for the warm welcome, and great advice , which is taken on board

i do hope that the rest of the people on here are so kind

thank's again jersey girl

kind regard's

paul

Well thank you kind sir.

Sorry about your 'hidden' posts Paul. Your posts were held up by our spam filter because the post you quoted contained links. This only happens to the first few posts a new member makes.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Paul n Steph

Welcome to BE.

I second Jerseygirl's recommendation to join our Australian forum, where you will find the answers to all things Oz. It's also a great place to make new friends prior to moving.

Good luck with your plans

Dread - x

thank you dread io also hope my plans work
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

Well thank you kind sir.

Sorry about your 'hidden' posts Paul. Your posts were held up by our spam filter because the post you quoted contained links. This only happens to the first few posts a new member makes.

yeah i was wondering where my replty post went, i thouight i was going coookoo

thank's

paul
Old Mar 24th 2011, 7:21 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to BE ....good luck with your plans & happy posting!