"Mr. T"

Old Dec 6th 2003, 12:44 am
Starwars

Now he's calling himself Mr. T . . . he thinks he's on the A-Team? ROTFL!!!

Edited by Rete

This information and this post has appeared time and again over the last few years. It is harmful and untruthful as Mr.Travel has a wife already and an adopted daughter.

Please, I ask of others not to post to this and if they do, not to post in a manner where the original post from Usenet is repeated in the reply.

Rete

Old Dec 6th 2003, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "Mr. T"

Troll or not, posting this information was really crappy of you imo.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 1:09 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

[i]Originally posted by Starwars snip
Someone has been posting things like this about this individual for a very long time. In fact, I read this diatribe a long time before I ever read one of his posts, which might have led me to have a somewhat biased view of what he said........

However, I have always found Mr. Travel or mrt, or Michael Voight to be very articulate and seemingly helpful. Perhaps a bit gruff at times, but in my opinion, the posters to whom he responds in that manner usually could do with a straightening up.

If you have personal vendetta issues against another poster, please deal with them elsewhere. Much appreciated.

~SecretGarden
Old Dec 6th 2003, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

[MrT]I pity the fool who wrote this[/MrT]

Old Dec 6th 2003, 2:55 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

To Troll or not to Troll... It would be nice if they would all use some form of uniform naming system like in the movie Reservoir Dogs: Mr. Pink, Mr. White, etc.

I suppose we must judge ones merit by the amount and quality of ones posting. I remember reading the accused posts and always found them to be usefull and always thought of him as a positive person here despite some occasional bitterness that can be easily justified by waiting on the immigration system. It is the people that post here that hide behind alias names, and pretent to be something that they are clearly not like the creator of this thread. One brilliant Engishmen once qouted in this forum that such people are mearly "Tits". Although there will probably never be an award offered by this forum for being the biggest, "Tit" here, I am sure that Starwars, our usnet friend will always be in the top running, whomever he/she really is. And now back to my ice cold Schmidt Light, (Funds are tight this week, no Heneicken).

Scott
Old Dec 6th 2003, 3:05 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
And now back to my ice cold Schmidt Light, (Funds are tight this week, no Heneicken).

Scott
Wow, I'm drinking Miller Lite tonight. Got a wedding gown to fit into in a couple of months. Wahoooooooooo!

~SG
Old Dec 6th 2003, 3:06 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Someone has been posting things like this about this individual for a very long time. In fact, I read this diatribe a long time before I ever read one of his posts, which might have led me to have a somewhat biased view of what he said........

However, I have always found Mr. Travel or mrt, or Michael Voight to be very articulate and seemingly helpful. Perhaps a bit gruff at times, but in my opinion, the posters to whom he responds in that manner usually could do with a straightening up.

If you have personal vendetta issues against another poster, please deal with them elsewhere. Much appreciated.

~SecretGarden
Yeah, MrTravel is crusty but reasonable. Vendettas are boring.

My two cents.

Leslie
Old Dec 6th 2003, 3:08 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Wow, I'm drinking Miller Lite tonight. Got a wedding gown to fit into in a couple of months. Wahoooooooooo!

~SG
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO AND WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! Girl, you are going too look fantabulous!!!

Leslie
Old Dec 6th 2003, 3:13 am
The Missus

Originally posted by Leslie66
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO AND WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! Girl, you are going too look fantabulous!!!

Leslie
Well, uh, thanks! I *do* know that I will have the biggest smile ever to grace my face on that day. We've set the date as April 3, and think, realistically that we will be able to make that. (Matt, I know, I know! "Do not make any wedding plans, etc....." but a girl's gotta get organized for goodness' sake!)

I think we're veering off topic here, btw....

~SG
Old Dec 6th 2003, 6:05 am
Bartender Sam

"starwars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:bfa9c42e1495a8f241eccd0e0dd207c....homelinux.net...
    > Now he's calling himself Mr. T . . . he thinks he's on the A-Team?
ROTFL!!!
    > About Netkook Troll/Newsgroups Flooder Michael "mrt" Voight

<snipped>

lol... don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about him.

---
Yet another satisfied customer of Bartender Sam!

Old Dec 6th 2003, 6:23 am
WTF?

Originally posted by Bartender Sam
"starwars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:bfa9c42e1495a8f241eccd0e0dd207c....homelinux.net...
    > Now he's calling himself Mr. T . . . he thinks he's on the A-Team?
ROTFL!!!
    > About Netkook Troll/Newsgroups Flooder Michael "mrt" Voight

<snipped>

lol... don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about him.

---
Yet another satisfied customer of Bartender Sam!
I can honestly say. I have no idea what this post means.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 5:25 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
I can honestly say. I have no idea what this post means.
And yet no fear of displaying your ignorance, lol!
Hopefully you'll get a chuckle knowing that the first vehicle my DAH was moved to buy in America, land of so many choices, is ...

The A-Team van!

gaaa, that blue monstrocity is parked outside the hipster hangout every day now! It's not even a consolation that it's often confused for a Scooby Doo van... <sigh> You can bring the man out of the '70s, but you can't get the '70s out of the man...
Old Dec 6th 2003, 6:48 pm
Mrtravel

Bartender Sam wrote:
    > "starwars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:bfa9c42e1495a8f241eccd0e0dd207c....homelinux.net...
    >
    >>Now he's calling himself Mr. T . . . he thinks he's on the A-Team?
    >
    > ROTFL!!!
    >
    >>About Netkook Troll/Newsgroups Flooder Michael "mrt" Voight
    >
    >
    > <snipped>
    >
    > lol... don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about him.
    >

Pathetic... He keeps posting the same drivel over and over.
He used the same A-Team comment days ago.
Besides, it I was on A-Team, I would be Murdock, not Mr. T
I think it is time that Mr. Starwars visited Yoda for some advice.

Old Dec 11th 2003, 5:06 pm
Geoff Miller

starwars <[email protected]> writes:

> "mrt" (formerly "mrtravel") is the usenet handle of a brainless
    > troll

The term is *troller.* A "toll" is an inflamatory Usenet article
that was posted by troller. Compare "hack" versus "hacker."

> whose real name is Michael Voight <[email protected]> . He works
    > for Cisco in San Jose and apparently they don't keep him busy
    > enough so he has to troll usenet [...]

[...]

> Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot
    > is doing and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE.

Does this guy post under his corporate e-mail address? If not,
then on what basis do you advocate trying to get him in trouble
with his employer, particularly for things he's pisted under
other addresses?

Maybe you note the timestamps on his posts and suspect that he
posts on company time, albeit under his personal accounts. If
that's the case, then I still don't understand the basis of your
vindictiveness. Don't we not all take breaks now and again
during the course of the workday? As long as he's getting his
work done, then why would his employers care what else he does
during his shift?

Geoff