Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Tiggs+graz's one year in oz update :)

Tiggs+graz's one year in oz update :)

Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tiggs+graz's one year in oz update :)

I am sure year 2 will be when it all comes together

Thank you foe an honest and excellent post

All the best
Jacqui x
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:35 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

great post hun, can totally relate the feeling of belonging to somewhere else
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:06 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Well written Adele, really enjoyed reading your trials and tribulations
Best wishes for the next year xxxx
Old Dec 13th 2008, 8:56 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone

hi kat havent seen you for ages hope you are all well xx
Old Dec 13th 2008, 1:41 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

This is my first visit to the update forum and ...WOW Adele! What a truly fantastic writer you are! (You should make a career out of it)!

Thankyou for such an informative and interesting post (or 3)

P
x
Old Dec 14th 2008, 11:23 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

That is one of the best updates I have read, thank you so much for sharing it. Good luck for the future and I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and New Year.

Janet
Old Dec 14th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Totally agree, its a fantastic update,, I so remember all those horribel feelings,,its all worth it though if you can work thru it all! Dont give up

I agree aswell that routine does help,, atleast you know what you are doing day to day then!

Bluekipper
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bluekipper
Totally agree, its a fantastic update,, I so remember all those horribel feelings,,its all worth it though if you can work thru it all! Dont give up

I agree aswell that routine does help,, atleast you know what you are doing day to day then!

Bluekipper
Thanks for the taking the time to put down that update. Full credit to you for dealing with all that during your first year!!

Hope year 2 goes really really well for you!