Default Akbuk - Turkey

Anyone heard of it? Living here that can give me some information please

Thanks
Amanda
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:47 am
Just Joined

ausgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Akbuk - Turkey

Sorry Mitzyboy,but I´ve NOT just joined ,and I´m NOT spamming!!
I just thought that website/forum would be of assistance to the OP .
I ,like your good self,live in Spain and have no affiliation with Turkey or
its forums...found it by googling.
Tried to send this by PM ,but have to have posted 3 times.... a lot of
members of BE are lurkers rather than posters ....please don´t hold it
against us
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

Thankyou very much
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ausgal
Sorry Mitzyboy,but I´ve NOT just joined ,and I´m NOT spamming!!
I just thought that website/forum would be of assistance to the OP .
I ,like your good self,live in Spain and have no affiliation with Turkey or
its forums...found it by googling.
Tried to send this by PM ,but have to have posted 3 times.... a lot of
members of BE are lurkers rather than posters ....please don´t hold it
against us
The whole idea of the forums is to build up interest in certain areas so that we can start specific sections, i.e. for Turkey. We wont be able to do that if people divert members away to other forums will we
Old Sep 24th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

Hi Mitzyboy

I am a regular poster on this website, not this particular Forum, however I have been using BritishExpats for some time now.

I do understand what you are saying about getting interest in certain topics, however I think Asgal was only trying to help me with my initial request of finding out some information on a particular area. I certianly don't think he was trying to lure me to use other Forums - just helping me out - which is what I thought these Forums were also all about......

Just to note, no one else on this Forum has been able to help me out with information on the area.

Perhaps it would help if there was a Turkey Section under Europe and that may start interest and relevant Threads. Just an idea???

Thanks
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Its a catch 22 situation
We just started a new Hungary section because of the build up of posts. That was because over a period of time more and more people discussed hungary on here

If I leave up a link to another forum here, then people will just go there rather than discus here

So when we get more posts on here, we can have a Turkish section all of its own!

And I agree, the poster wasnt trying to lure you away intentionally ... and yes the forums are here to help ..... I should know, I've been answering the same questions here happily for 4 years or so now
Old Nov 18th 2009, 9:20 am
Just Joined

deniserose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daddyoconnor
Hi Mitzyboy

I am a regular poster on this website, not this particular Forum, however I have been using BritishExpats for some time now.

I do understand what you are saying about getting interest in certain topics, however I think Asgal was only trying to help me with my initial request of finding out some information on a particular area. I certianly don't think he was trying to lure me to use other Forums - just helping me out - which is what I thought these Forums were also all about......

Just to note, no one else on this Forum has been able to help me out with information on the area.

Perhaps it would help if there was a Turkey Section under Europe and that may start interest and relevant Threads. Just an idea???

Thanks

I agree if there is a Turkey section I would not need to traverse and search for Turkey, and then find some threads to write in..

I guess it is going to be done in the near future =)

Thanks moderator