Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

TrainingWheels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

I would assume H/S = Hours of Service and "arse in seat" means as long as you're driving.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:42 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Originally Posted by TrainingWheels
I would assume H/S = Hours of Service and "arse in seat" means as long as you're driving.
glad someone knows
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

I would assume Health and Safety

And "arse on seat" .... When your driving
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

TrainingWheels is an unknown quantity at this point

Or maybe Ham and Swiss?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

or hoffmans shite
Old Feb 20th 2009, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

theyoyokid is an unknown quantity at this point

More like Holy sh*t when i realised what i let myself in for.

Last edited by theyoyokid; Feb 20th 2009 at 9:21 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 1:10 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
or hoffmans shite
that would be dung then (shite means dung in Glaswegian)
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

S***e and dung mean tollie pump in some parts of Edinburgh, but I will stick to S***e!
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 8:06 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by dinger24
S***e and dung mean tollie pump in some parts of Edinburgh, but I will stick to S***e!
hell I could not spell tollieso dung it was and your right nothing wrong with a good auld s***e
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
hell I could not spell tollieso dung it was and your right nothing wrong with a good auld s***e
Ok i think weve established hoffmans are not such a reputable company, what else does LLoydminster have to offer work wise
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 10:53 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Ok i think weve established hoffmans are not such a reputable company, what else does LLoydminster have to offer work wise
0 about sums it up there is no jobs here to be had any more and even if someone got a job, they are not giving out new work permits full stop, so lots of people in shit street just now. I did tell my OH to go sell his body but he wont take me up on it
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Katie
Is this there are no jobs for OH due to his lack of skills (no offence meant by this) or even with a variety of skills and trades there are no jobs?
Do you think this is due to the current economic tollie pump!
And no one getting PR status any reason for that?
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:47 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by dinger24
Katie
Is this there are no jobs for OH due to his lack of skills (no offence meant by this) or even with a variety of skills and trades there are no jobs?
Do you think this is due to the current economic tollie pump!
And no one getting PR status any reason for that?
no my OH has a job (so far) Im saying that there are no more driving jobs in this small town on the LMO or most companies have never heard of the LMO, yeah now due to the economy there are no more jobs. walmart has part time work for those who can work there but no LMO there for those who would take anything to bring in some cash. we needed more companies that are on the LMO may be Lord Vadar on the maple leaf could sort that out eh hell if I THOUGHT he was from the goernment I would tell him to get his sorry ass to Lloyd and I am sure there would be lots here who could tell him how to sort things out ok and there would be no tollie crap in what we would have to say
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think there is a lot of companies feeling the economic downturn now. I think that there will be few companies looking at taking on UK drivers at this point. Uness you get out over there and chap on some of the doors of the more well estabished companies
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

theyoyokid is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure is a down turn, i had been offered a job with a large trucking company.
Was told my LMO was in the process, only 3 weeks later told sadly
Due to the economic downturn in the region, this large firm was unable to
Go ahead with employing me and i was told, they had been advised no
More new LMOs to be offered presently.Or for some time.:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.