H&R Interviews........

Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default Re: H&R Interviews........

Originally Posted by koogar
Yea.
In Saskatchewan, you have to do s-turns for your test. I just wondered if it was the same for the rest of canada.
You have to move into the curb on the approach to a right turn then move back out so your trailer stops anything from coming up the inside while you're turning.
Like that in Melbourne Australia

We call it Sharp right hand turn to the left
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

johnny.rayner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger Rabbit
Hey don't swear!!! There not "crash" box's, there tickle boxs!

You use the clutch to move out of the gear and tickle it into the next Hopefully without removing any bits of gear teeth, if you do it right the instructor won't say OUCH! Once you get used to them it's not too bad, just don't rush the change!

Whats weird is once you release the park brake you don't touch it again unless your parking! Even if your waiting at the lights! You can also cross your hands while steering, if he see's you feed it through your hands you get a bollocking!

And remember you can turn right on red lights!
its alright kev had a tickle box on ma foden i used to drive, still say they are CRASH BOXES ,so when you expect to hit the road kev.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by koogar
Yea.
In Saskatchewan, you have to do s-turns for your test. I just wondered if it was the same for the rest of canada.
You have to move into the curb on the approach to a right turn then move back out so your trailer stops anything from coming up the inside while you're turning.
KOOGAR i do s turns over here in uk every morning then i wake up lol
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:20 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

You do your test starting from the industrial estate, out onto highway 3 for a couple of miles, turn round and back through town onto highway 3 and back through town into industrial estate!!!

Oh yeah, I did mine today and passed with flying colors!!!

And I did it in the snow too!!!

All's left is some class room work on weights and log books and were off!!!!
Attached Thumbnails H&R Interviews........-photo-00491.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

You do your test starting from the industrial estate, out onto highway 3 for a couple of miles, turn round and back through town onto highway 3 and back through town into industrial estate!!!

Well done kev you will be banging those miles in shortly then keep me posted ma man and well done once again
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats well done dude...get those miles in.

Love the pic the snow always looks so nice...