H&R Interviews........

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Speedymac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default H&R Interviews........

I have an interview next week with H&R up in Northampton....
Does anyone have any tips or help on what they will be looking for? Yes I know they will be looking for Truck drivers before anyone say that.....
They have asked that I bring my other half with me, are they looking to vet her as well?
Just looking to find out what sort of things we'll be asked so we can be as ready as we can be....

Cheers
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: H&R Interviews........

Originally Posted by Speedymac
Does anyone have any tips or help on what they will be looking for? Yes I know they will be looking for Truck drivers before anyone say that.....
They have asked that I bring my other half with me, are they looking to vet her as well?
Just looking to find out what sort of things we'll be asked so we can be as ready as we can be....

Cheers
I will hazard a guess that H+R will want to know from your OH if she will able to cope with you being away for 12/16 days at a time with her left at "home" in a strange town/country/climate and unable to work for 6/12 months.
Where's Lyndon when you need him?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:34 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Where's Lyndon when you need him?

OMG, don't use the L-word or you'll be in trouble, my friend!!!

Good luck with the interview, Speedymac!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not affraid to use the L word here is Lyndons blog adress, he drives for H&R, you can post him Q's and he'll reply when he can,he's very helpful like that.
http://lyndon001.blogspot.com/
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:46 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I'm not affraid to use the L word here is Lyndons blog adress, he drives for H&R, you can post him Q's and he'll reply when he can,he's very helpful like that.
http://lyndon001.blogspot.com/
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:47 pm

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Gremmie, are you sure that you've actually got a job??? You're on the interweb more than me and I've got access in my office as well as home!!!!

Last edited by marcustandy; Nov 2nd 2007 at 3:48 pm. Reason: Spelling!! Doh!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marcustandy
Gremmie, are you sure that you've actually got a job??? You're on the interweb more than me and I've got access in my office as well as home!!!!

And i've just got up an am eating my shreddies i'm having a hol
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:58 pm

am eating my shreddies
:r ofl:
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

And i've just got up an am eating my shreddies i'm having a hol
Why are you eating your underpants
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Why are you eating your underpants
Davie what are you smoking ?????????
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Davie what are you smoking ?????????
Just wait and see someone else will ask the same question.

PMSL

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:34 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speedymac

Cheers
I ain't a truck nut before someone starts.
but has anyone seen this months Truck and Driver,
they have a article about what happened to a fellow who went over to lethbridge for a recce trip to H&R.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Just wait and see someone else will ask the same question.

PMSL

That's what I was laughing about!!!

Originally Posted by marcustandy
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pete d
I ain't a truck nut before someone starts.
but has anyone seen this months Truck and Driver,
they have a article about what happened to a fellow who went over to lethbridge for a recce trip to H&R.
Well,,,,!!!!! dont leave us hanging,,,,what happend????
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:13 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Well,,,,!!!!! dont leave us hanging,,,,what happend????
i've sent you a pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.