Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Walgreens passport photos

Walgreens passport photos

Old Jan 11th 2014, 10:25 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Walgreens passport photos

Originally Posted by a_J_Martin
Thanks for the reply.

I just found out that the Walgreens at SE 39th and Holgate does UK size.
I'll make a note of that in case the epassport ones do not work out. I tried the Walgreens in Milwaukie and on 82nd/Harmony and both said their printing machines no longer have different settings, since the old machines were replaced.
Old Jan 15th 2014, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

holly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
I haven't. None of the places suggested would/could be a UK size. I had my wife take a picture and used epassport.com. Uploaded the photo online and they will post two pictures for $7.99, which I should receive in 4 - 10 working days.
We'll see what happens when the application gets to the Durham passport office.
If you are using a local store that is not "with it" all you have to do is to ask the store not to cut the picture down to size at all.

The UK passport people will happily cut them down to the right size for you if that is the only problem with the picture.
Old Jan 15th 2014, 4:16 pm
Account Closed

Uncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond repute

Walgreens worked for my wifes UK passport photo. When i went in, despite the sign "passport photos in 10mins" I was told the wait would be over an hour as the printer was tied up printing photos. When i pointed out the sign they said well thats what it normally is