Orlando shootings

Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:38 pm
Banned

katzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orlando shootings

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
So? All that means is that he supports Islamic militant agenda in general and doesn't agree with intra Islamic group rivalry. There have been many other Jihadi fighters in Syria who don't like seeing Sunni groups fighting each other .

In the below Atlantic article , it is mentioned that ISIS members (as a mark of respect) still refer to Osama Bin Laden as "Sheikh Osama" .
What ISIS Really Wants - The Atlantic

What it actually means is he doesn't know what he's talking about we can dismiss completely that you would have any idea what's going on in his head you weren't in there
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:38 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katzgar
suggest you do your homework before you post made up foolishness
I'm not seeking peer review here, I shouldn't have to cite sources for my hyperbole

There is a grain of truth though, there's no sense living in denial. Whether his claim of allegiance to ISIS was genuine or not, they do exist, they do throw gays off buildings and they do actively hate the West, don't try to hide that fact and will continue to carry out terror attacks against the rest of the world until they are dealt with.

But because they're loosely associated with a religion, somehow criticism of them become verboten? I'm not having that.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
So when someone claims that Satan made them do it, we should take it at face value?
Satan is a figment of imagination, ISIS actually exists. How much militancy have we witnessed from Satanists? Is there a Satanist holy book and prophet that demands its believers go out and wage war for the interest of Satanism?
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:39 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Satan is a figment of imagination, ISIS actually exists. How much militancy have we witnessed from Satanists? Is there a Satanist holy book and prophet that demands its believers go out and wage war for the interest of Satanism?
Satanists are remarkably peaceful. They still believe in complete bollocks, but they don't tend to kill people who don't in the same way Christians and Islamists like to do.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:42 pm
Banned

katzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond reputekatzgar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I'm not seeking peer review here, I shouldn't have to cite sources for my hyperbole

There is a grain of truth though, there's no sense living in denial. Whether his claim of allegiance to ISIS was genuine or not, they do exist, they do throw gays off buildings and they do actively hate the West, don't try to hide that fact and will continue to carry out terror attacks against the rest of the world until they are dealt with.

But because they're loosely associated with a religion, somehow criticism of them become verboten? I'm not having that.
In other words you don't want to be truthful
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

What it actually means is he doesn't know what he's talking about we can dismiss completely that you would have any idea what's going on in his head you weren't in there
Why do you assume he doesn't? As I mentioned one can support general Jihadi sentiments without siding with 1 jihadi group over another. Most American White Nationalists support all European nations, they don't get into intra-European rivalry.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

To the contrary the apologists who want to excise Islam from the killer's motivation are the ones engaging in dishonesty.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:46 pm
I have a comma problem

What did I say about ISIS that was a lie?
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:57 pm
Banned

To the contrary the apologists who want to excise Islam from the killer's motivation are the ones engaging in dishonesty.
Your statement is just plain dishonest it is right-wing hysterical paranoia
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 3:58 pm
Banned

What did I say about ISIS that was a lie?
That's not the issue you're making stuff up stop it try being honest
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter what ideology is actually behind their claims, people can lie and misdirect to hide their actual motivations. If you take their claims at face value then you are helping them hide what is really going on.

No one in this thread believes that ISIS are anything other than bad, but dumping non-ISIS people into the same bucket muddies the waters when it comes to destroying the real ISIS.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 4:11 pm
I have a comma problem

That's not the issue you're making stuff up stop it try being honest
Good job avoiding the question, there.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Your statement is just plain dishonest it is right-wing hysterical paranoia
I am a progressive. What is dishonest about my statement? I simply pointed out that the shooter's motivation (a big part atleast) according to the shooter himself was Islam.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 4:19 pm
Banned

Good job avoiding the question, there.
I can't keep up you keep remaking the question all the time
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 4:23 pm
I have a comma problem

I can't keep up you keep remaking the question all the time
I really don't.

Simple points:

ISIS are *****
ISIS are loosely connected to a religion
If you criticize the radicals of said religion, people get offended

Based on observation, but might be subjective due to the presence of opinion. It's the internet, mate, not the House of Commons. Relax.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.