Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

It's all kicking off in Charlottesville, VA.

It's all kicking off in Charlottesville, VA.

Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:12 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's all kicking off in Charlottesville, VA.

Originally Posted by Leslie
Aaawww, did I bruise your vagina? I thought you were a tough guy. You eat nails for breakfast! The original badass, amirite?

Besides, nobody mentioned any names, diddums.
Silly ! Take the ban like the tough old gal you portray yourself to be
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:12 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Mods are Gods.

Please play nicely.
If I get banned, I'll come back under a new moniker. It will be LeslieHeartsBoiler. They'll never suspect.

Stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you.

Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:16 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Calling somebody sanctimonious can be interpreted as personal name calling and insulting.

#helpful
You dont get it. I didn't insult him personally by referring to him as part of a male/female anatomy. Something you seem to be fond of doing yourself

So far "Asshole" "Vagina" keep it going.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:19 pm
Banned

If I get banned, I'll come back under a new moniker. It will be LeslieHeartsBoiler. They'll never suspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWWCTVbFfM
Oooooh threats now is it? No matter... I'm locked and loaded for bear
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:19 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
You need to cut back on the sanctimoniousness. On several occasions you've chosen to misinterpret remarks I've made in my posts. The problem here lies with you. Not with me.
You can tell me what to do all you like, and I can chose to do it or ignore it as I like.

If I misinterpret a post of yours, feel free to correct me as the thread progresses.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:23 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

You dont get it. I didn't insult him personally by referring to him as part of a male/female anatomy. Something you seem to be fond of doing yourself

So far "Asshole" "Vagina" keep it going.
Let me help you with your reading skills. I didn't call you a vagina. I just made reference to the fact that you are obviously in possession of one and it possibly could have sustained an injury. See? That's my caring nature shining through, even in these darkest of times.

XOXO
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:28 pm
WTF?

Who was threatened exactly? Again, for the hard of thinking, let me help you with your reading. I was comforting Boiler. He gets nervous sometimes. Please stay out of other posters tĂȘte-a -tĂȘte. Somebody might mistake you for a boorish pig. I couldn't possibly comment.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:41 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose it would be sanctimonious to point out yet another wilful act of disingenuous wordsmithing?

Everything is not about you, the clue is when someone else is being addressed in a post.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:41 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by kimilseung
You can tell me what to do all you like, and I can chose to do it or ignore it as I like.

If I misinterpret a post of yours, feel free to correct me as the thread progresses.
I'm yet to be convinced that he can actually even read.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWWCTVbFfM
I will miss you

Perhaps the Mods will be sympathetic.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 1:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung

I just did awhile back
Old Sep 5th 2017, 1:54 pm
Banned

Who was threatened exactly? Again, for the hard of thinking, let me help you with your reading. I was comforting Boiler. He gets nervous sometimes. Please stay out of other posters tĂȘte-a -tĂȘte. Somebody might mistake you for a boorish pig. I couldn't possibly comment.
I do my best to stay out of your teats and teats with other posters until you decide to butt into mine.

Your arrogant, sarcastic, mostly humourless remarks on any subject are to be avoided like a dose of the bubonic plague.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 1:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Boiler
I will miss you

Perhaps the Mods will be sympathetic.
Nope. Rules are rules and not made to be broken. Criticism yes, personal insults no
Old Sep 5th 2017, 1:59 pm
Banned

Let me help you with your reading skills. I didn't call you a vagina. I just made reference to the fact that you are obviously in possession of one and it possibly could have sustained an injury. See? That's my caring nature shining through, even in these darkest of times.

XOXO
So what you're saying is I'm LGBT ? Careful now.... your encroaching on one of your own Sacred Cows
Old Sep 6th 2017, 1:00 am
WTF?

So what you're saying is I'm LGBT ? Careful now.... your encroaching on one of your own Sacred Cows
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. You're so good at this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.