Gifts from Jeff

Old Feb 21st 2018, 3:43 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gifts from Jeff

Originally Posted by Rete
Yup, I consider the old man a bit of a hoarder. We have computers and parts from the dark ages because you never know someone might need them. Huh! Told him if he dies before me, I'm getting a dumpster and a few college students and the spare bedroom, attic and garage (to full of sh!t to park a car) are all going out.

Rather than make one purchase a week, he does it almost daily. He will need something and will go online to Amazon, look for it, order it, and usually it is at the door in two days. With no shipping charges, he is happy. But 8 times out of 10, it is an order for something he needs He needed a new connector for the garden hose (didn't want to buy a new hose) and Home Despot didn't have it and he dislikes Lowe's and won't go into that store, so he ordered it from Amazon.
Now that's how you get your money's worth out of a Prime membership
Old Feb 21st 2018, 4:46 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop

A Massachusetts couple says it was fun when they started receiving free mystery packages from Amazon they hadn’t ordered.

Now they want it to stop.

Mike and Kelly Gallivan, of Acton, tell The Boston Globe the first package arrived in October. They have continued to receive one or two a week with mostly cheap stuff like plastic fans and phone chargers.

The Gallivans say Amazon told them the merchandise was paid with a gift card with no sender’s name.

Two experts say the Gallivans are likely being used to manipulate Amazon buyer reviews. The anonymous sender is likely writing glowing reviews of their own product.

An Amazon spokeswoman said the Seattle-based company is investigating inquiries from consumers who have received unsolicited packages and will ban vendors who abuse the reviews system.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...a19_story.html
Old Feb 21st 2018, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
Then there's the story of sex toys being sent to Universities across Canada (and to other people).
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 12:35 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had this problem with Amazon, and I order 2-3 times a week from them.

I have just had a delivery from Nordstrom Rack (which I'm currently on chat trying to sort out). I've got items for someone in Puerto Rico, presumably she has got mine. Sigh
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 12:49 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Of all the names she could have called me. Coincidence
Attached Thumbnails Gifts from Jeff-77462457-e259-47e1-bf2d-bab60246495e.jpeg