Balls to you all!!!

Old Dec 14th 2008, 8:03 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Balls to you all!!!

Originally Posted by Songbird
More like freeze you to death! No definitely NOT the way to go. Freight is so much more 'civilized' ( not much difference between that and economy class apart from the seat belts ) I'm not coughing for the cost though - but I will pick you up!

Can we put him in a large doggie crate? Will get a nearsighted vet to okay his forms.
Old Dec 14th 2008, 8:28 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Songbird
More like freeze you to death! No definitely NOT the way to go. Freight is so much more 'civilized' ( not much difference between that and economy class apart from the seat belts ) I'm not coughing for the cost though - but I will pick you up!
What are you, some kind of people smuggler!!??!!? We smuggle while you cuddle (in a crate) ha ha. I think I might pass and just apply for my wifes spousal visa. Though the thought of being boxed up with several thousand christmas cards is much more appealing than 8 hours sat next to a fat american bussinessman with a drooling problem in economy class! Perhaps drop me a line whenI am looking to sneak my way into an actual EMERGING economy!!!
Old Dec 14th 2008, 8:43 pm
Professional Drama Queen

Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Can we put him in a large doggie crate? Will get a nearsighted vet to okay his forms.
Great idea!!! I'm sure xx amount of weeks in quarantine would help him to acclimatise - OH he could also get a free rabies shot!!

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
What are you, some kind of people smuggler!!??!!? We smuggle while you cuddle (in a crate) ha ha. I think I might pass and just apply for my wifes spousal visa. Though the thought of being boxed up with several thousand christmas cards is much more appealing than 8 hours sat next to a fat american bussinessman with a drooling problem in economy class! Perhaps drop me a line whenI am looking to sneak my way into an actual EMERGING economy!!!
Hey great logo - "We smuggle, while you cuddle! " up there with British Rail's "Let the Train Take the Strain!"