Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Ryanair Thread

The Ryanair Thread

Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:20 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ryanair article in todays Daily Mirror

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:38 am.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

Flew Alicante to Gatwick last week with Ryanair.At boarding gate they checked all handbaggage fitted in their cage, size check thing. Insisted only "one piece" so everything has to fit in. Did not check my stuffed jacket pockets
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

BBCD radio 4 news at 10am says Ryanair are going to start charging people to use the toilets on planes.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:46 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

He´s certainly thinking of it.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090227...d-6323e80.html
Old Feb 27th 2009, 11:07 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hettyb
BBCD radio 4 news at 10am says Ryanair are going to start charging people to use the toilets on planes.
Use the sick bag or do they charge for them too. ;-))
Old Feb 27th 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

travelalot is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Ryanair £1 to use toilet in the Daily Mail today

You have to laugh. A charge of £1 to use the onboard toilets. I bet they will make sure you can not let another passenger into the toilet after you too. To be honest if it guaranteed a lovely clean and fresh toilet it might be worth it (hehe) Travelling with a child I better start saving more £1's!

We do use this airline and I do not usually complain as you get what you pay for and I agree with the extra charge for more than 1 cabin bag. I prefer Monarch but it costs much more. Charging for the toilet is taking it a bit too far.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 11:46 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanair £1 to use toilet in the Daily Mail today

Originally Posted by travelalot
You have to laugh. A charge of £1 to use the onboard toilets. I bet they will make sure you can not let another passenger into the toilet after you too. To be honest if it guaranteed a lovely clean and fresh toilet it might be worth it (hehe) Travelling with a child I better start saving more £1's!

We do use this airline and I do not usually complain as you get what you pay for and I agree with the extra charge for more than 1 cabin bag. I prefer Monarch but it costs much more. Charging for the toilet is taking it a bit too far.
I'm sure there's a sink in the galley - but might prove a little more challenging for the ladies, especially on a bumpy flight.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 12:03 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanair £1 to use toilet in the Daily Mail today

You'll have to be flush to travel with Ryanair then
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ryanair

Originally Posted by crispy
Don't get me started on loo users another pet hate. I can't believe the amount of people that have to go to the loo as soon as the seatbelt light goes off I mean where does that come from. You will always find me in the loo just before I board a flight and straight into one when I get off.
Crispy ,Have you had a word with Ryanair ,I see there new press release is that they are going to charge a pound to spend a penny .Should cut the rush down.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:27 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
Crispy ,Have you had a word with Ryanair ,I see there new press release is that they are going to charge a pound to spend a penny .Should cut the rush down.
Well that's £1 they won't be getting off me
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

God thats three threads now we have ongoing talking about Ryanair charging to go to the loo
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:36 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

He must have read what I said on a different thread.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
Use the sick bag or do they charge for them too. ;-))
No sick bags on Ryanair - you have to ask - no rack behind the seat!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by searcher48
Flew Alicante to Gatwick last week with Ryanair.At boarding gate they checked all handbaggage fitted in their cage, size check thing. Insisted only "one piece" so everything has to fit in. Did not check my stuffed jacket pockets
Check in on line if possible and you avoid this.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is the forum going to change it`s name ?

There are now four threads running all talking about that dreadful airline.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.