Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Ryanair Thread

The Ryanair Thread

Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ryanair £1 to use toilet in the Daily Mail today

Originally Posted by travelalot
You have to laugh. A charge of £1 to use the onboard toilets. I bet they will make sure you can not let another passenger into the toilet after you too. To be honest if it guaranteed a lovely clean and fresh toilet it might be worth it (hehe) Travelling with a child I better start saving more £1's!

We do use this airline and I do not usually complain as you get what you pay for and I agree with the extra charge for more than 1 cabin bag. I prefer Monarch but it costs much more. Charging for the toilet is taking it a bit too far.
Never NEVER assume that Ryanair is always cheapest .. I flew Luton Alicante Luton Tuesday 24th to Thursday 26th and Monarch beat Easyjet and Ryanair (and everyone else) hands down ... and I took a hold bag ... and I could have flown to Valencia (or Alicante) from any airport in the south of England (including Birmingham, which is about the same distance from us in UK as Stansted ....don't get me started ...)
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ryanair article in todays Daily Mirror

Originally Posted by crispy
[/COLOR]

Not if you are under 10kilos, like it says on their website.
I know that (and comply to the letter) .. it is the previous poster who says that if you check in online you can 'get away with it'! Even though you evade security/weight/size check at check in .. they are now double-checking at the Gate! So no chance to smuggle an extra kilo on board unless you strap it to your heaving bosom (where even Ryanair haven't dared to go .. yet ... and believe me I know being possesed of above style bosom lol)
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:39 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by noelrosie
I know that (and comply to the letter) .. it is the previous poster who says that if you check in online you can 'get away with it'! Even though you evade security/weight/size check at check in .. they are now double-checking at the Gate! So no chance to smuggle an extra kilo on board unless you strap it to your heaving bosom (where even Ryanair haven't dared to go .. yet ... and believe me I know being possesed of above style bosom lol)
Tell me about it, my heaving bosom just about fits into a J cup so there's no room for so much a packet of polo's, I have been known to wear a couple of jumpers, a fleece and a coat because my bag would not close.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:46 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is the forum going to change it`s name ?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is that ALL you can say?

Jeez!
Well....ffs!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Well....ffs!
53 mins FFS!

I don't know why I bother!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:58 pm

53 mins FFS!

I don't know why I bother!
...telly watchin'...soz
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

...telly watchin'...soz
Well don't, be at my beck and call!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:03 pm

Well don't, be at my beck and call!
In your dreams
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:30 pm
Straw Man.

In your dreams
.......... Or my nightmares?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Check in on line if possible and you avoid this.
I had checked in online. Thats why Im warning everyone, it was at the boarding gate. Ryanair personel came down the queue waiting to board and told us to put all items (handbag etc) in ONE piece of baggage and then into size check as they checked our boarding cards. This was the 9.20 flight to gatwick.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 11:05 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. I shall have to be careful when I go out on Sunday.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 5:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanair

Originally Posted by crispy
I feel flushed with the thought of it.
I am pissed off with all these Ryanair threads.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:08 am
Straw Man.

You know, in jdr's day all these bloody Ryan air threads would have been merged.....................
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:21 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I was considering it but they would be even more of a mess now, also moving to siesta, if no objections one of the mods can do it later
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:52 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I was considering it but they would be even more of a mess now, also moving to siesta, if no objections one of the mods can do it later
It`s even in the C E thread too, ahhh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.