Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

practice your spanish with music

practice your spanish with music

Old Aug 17th 2009, 4:23 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: practice your spanish with music

bet you know this one

the words here

http://www.metrolyrics.com/si-yo-fue...e-knowles.html
Old Aug 17th 2009, 6:14 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

this is easy to sing along to

words here

http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/ne...cs_839260.html
Old Aug 17th 2009, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Great thread girls singing my head off
Old Aug 18th 2009, 5:38 am
¿Dónde estoy?

another Baute

the words here

http://www.quedeletras.com/letra-can...r-contigo.html
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

painterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nice

Well this is one of my all time favorites, although they mainly hail from Gibraltar, but hey......

Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:54 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by painterhombre
Well this is one of my all time favorites, although they mainly hail from Gibraltar, but hey......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KFZHF6XmPls
nice one

here are the words to singalong!

http://www.6lyrics.com/music/taxi/ly...un_camino.aspx
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

painterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynnxa
nice one

here are the words to singalong!

http://www.6lyrics.com/music/taxi/ly...un_camino.aspx
cool! Thats actually really handy, i always wondered what the words were as we dont have the CD, you cant get it in the UK.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

..and This is Amandas favourite, posted for her too as she didnt know how to do it.!

This is Amaral. (Who coincidentally has played gigs in Aspe)
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:15 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bvLQRqzAXuY

..and This is Amandas favourite, posted for her too as she didnt know how to do it.!

This is Amaral. (Who coincidentally has played gigs in Aspe)
I like that one too

here are the words

http://www.metrolyrics.com/el-univer...cs-amaral.html
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

I like that one too

here are the words

http://www.metrolyrics.com/el-univer...cs-amaral.html
Muchos gracias amiga
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:31 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Muchos gracias amiga
no hay de que

we'd better watch ourselves with all this spanish talk - we'll be in trouble!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

no hay de que

we'd better watch ourselves with all this spanish talk - we'll be in trouble!
Sí creo que sí!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 3:47 pm
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of

Painterhombre,
Glad to see another Taxi fan. There are not many of us about.
Love this track from their Melon Diesel days. Went to see them in Puerto de Santa Maria about 8 years ago and they were fantastic. They played in a small pub, very few fans but my daughter and I did what it says in the song - grita - seemed as though the place was packed with our loud voices
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA-hQDOpaUE

and the words are here

http://www.quedeletras.com/letra-can...sel-grita.html
Old Aug 18th 2009, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

muy bien! Yes, theyre cool arent they!? I did have a melon diesel album but lost it, and i cant find anywhere online, well not in the uk that sells the taxi album either. Any ideas?

I reckon theyre better as Taxi anyway although crap name .
Old Aug 18th 2009, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

this is a good one too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.