Orange es

Old Oct 15th 2017, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Manclass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Orange es

15 years ago I took out a contract for ADSL with Orange es. through my Telefonica landline
The contract allowed me 1000 mins per month free calls to any EU country.
I cant remember how much a month I was paying at the time , I know over the years it has come down in price slightly, its now approx. 30€ per month.
I have never had an itemised bill for some reason but have been quite happy with the service , and never went over my 1000 mins . Although tempted to go to another company at various time I kept with Orange as I didn't want to lose my 1000mins.
On checking my bank statements I noticed in September my bill wasn't 30€ but 77€. this month its 112€.
I phoned them yesterday to ask why this was as last month I only used 400 mins, I was told that Id never had 1000 mins which is totally wrong as its the reason I took out this contract in the first place... I told them to look back at my previous bills and they would be able to see that I was paying 30€ and making international calls . Their answer to this was that it was their mistake and I should have been paying for them, It was laughable as they were expecting me to believe that all along I should have been paying for these calls , and if that was the case why has it taken them 15 years to realise this...
Unfortunately I cant find my original contract , did anybody else on the forum have this same deal ?
Thanks in advance..