Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Importing A Bike Into Spain?

Importing A Bike Into Spain?

Old Jul 5th 2017, 4:52 pm
Banned

tuhler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Importing A Bike Into Spain?

Originally Posted by Yorick
He's cost me a lot time, effort and money trying to sort a problem that doesn't exist.
Maybe he speaks well of you as well
Old Jul 5th 2017, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Yorick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tuhler
Maybe he speaks well of you as well
With all due respect I don't feel the need to justify myself to you.

And I really don't want you to judge me. Please keep your personal opinions to yourself.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 6:35 pm
Banned

With all due respect I don't feel the need to justify myself to you.

And I really don't want you to judge me. Please keep your personal opinions to yourself.
But it is not my personal opinion...to call any one Hitler because he refused to pass your motor bike ITV..says buckets about you as a sad individual
Old Jul 5th 2017, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tuhler
But it is not my personal opinion...to call any one Hitler because he refused to pass your motor bike ITV..says buckets about you as a sad individual
Oh dear. You see to have issues darling.

Does your mummy know you are on the internet? In fact I think I can hear her calling you for tea.

Run along now
Old Jul 5th 2017, 6:41 pm
Banned

Oh dear. You see to have issues darling.

Does your mummy know you are on the internet? In fact I think I can hear her calling you for tea.

Run along now
I do love to be called darling..especially from a stranger..yummy yum..meet you behind the bike sheds..ah memories...please bring that special flag with you...you know the black one with that inic motive..swastika

Last edited by tuhler; Jul 5th 2017 at 6:51 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 6:58 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

You two, Yorick and Tuhler, please cut out the personal attacks on each other or you will face a permanent ban without further warnings. We have a zero tolerance for this sort of behavior, on this forum.

This is not an idle threat - I mean it.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Describing an official as "Senor Hitler" is grossly offensive.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 7:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by scot47
Old Jul 5th 2017, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scot47
Your opinion is as valid as mine, even if I think you are wrong.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 9:06 pm
Banned

Your opinion is as valid as mine, even if I think you are wrong.
You are quite right...but the key difference is good taste and how appropriate your opinion is in the circumstances you insist on using..you are after all a guest in that persons country
Old Jul 5th 2017, 9:55 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

In normal English usage, describing someone as a “Little Hitler” is not considered offensive.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fred James
In normal English usage, describing someone as a “Little Hitler” is not considered offensive.
Quite. It's always been a light hearted way to describe a dictator or someone who likes to abuse his position of petty authority.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

The plot thickened and then thickened a bit more LOL

My techie translator pal went to the local Suzuki dealer where the owner has his own 1000L6 2016 in the shop. It turns out that the 1,000 wasn't sold in Spain between 2012 and 2016 so he had to import it officially through his Suzuki shop and it took him 10 months.

So the headlights match coz his a UK bike LOL

But, the fact that he's managed to import it at all is good for us. He has lent us all the import paperwork for my pal to show the ITV folk tmrw, along with loads of photos.
And he has agreed to attent the ITV centre if needed. To show his bike and to speak as a representative of Suzuki

Fingers crossed

Old Jul 6th 2017, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant! Don't give up the fight, (not that you will) and take it to them. You also have backing from a main dealer and all the technical paperwork, which is the ACE card. Let us know what happens, I have a good feeling I have to say. There is an appeal procedure where another Examiner from VEISA will attend to look into it, I am betting the Station Management won't be wanting that.

You should have brought a Honda Scoopy 125 over with you or something.... (Just joking)
Old Jul 6th 2017, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lurchio
There is an appeal procedure where another Examiner from VEISA will attend to look into it, I am betting the Station Management won't be wanting that.
Cheers. That's worth knowing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.