Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I may be a long time .............

I may be a long time .............

Old May 9th 2016, 6:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I may be a long time .............

Although I left Spain a few years ago now, I still like popping in here to read the discussions, and even contribute from my experiences from time to time when I feel it appropriate.

I did note someone having a dig the other day though about me not being in Spain now, and I guess he has a point.

So after some 10 years on the forum it's time for me to bugger off and leave you to it. It's been fun and I can honestly say to new members considering Spain, that you should ask the right questions and learn from the experiences of people who have been there before you. If the answers you get aren't what you want to hear, then maybe you arent making the right decision.

To those on here I have known and sometimes battled with over the years, good luck and goodbye

I leave you with an image from the hobby I am taking more seriously since being back in the UK. Not Spain .... it's grimy horrible Birmingham where I am living now.

Old May 9th 2016, 9:16 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I may be a long time .............

What a lovely photo, so atmospheric.

Wish you would change you mind about leaving us because you have a wealth of experience to share. No-one should ever comment about whether you live here now or not because it is immaterial.

Thanks anyway for all that you did in the past for BE Spain.

Rosemary
Old May 9th 2016, 9:30 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
What a lovely photo, so atmospheric.

Wish you would change you mind about leaving us because you have a wealth of experience to share. No-one should ever comment about whether you live here now or not because it is immaterial.

Thanks anyway for all that you did in the past for BE Spain.

Rosemary
I fully agree.

It would be nice if you kept popping up once in a while with your two penneth and the odd photo or three.

Best Regards, D.D.
Old May 10th 2016, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to see you go

We will miss you

All the best for the future
Old May 10th 2016, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Although I left Spain a few years ago now, I still like popping in here to read the discussions, and even contribute from my experiences from time to time when I feel it appropriate.

I did note someone having a dig the other day though about me not being in Spain now, and I guess he has a point.

So after some 10 years on the forum it's time for me to bugger off and leave you to it. It's been fun and I can honestly say to new members considering Spain, that you should ask the right questions and learn from the experiences of people who have been there before you. If the answers you get aren't what you want to hear, then maybe you arent making the right decision.

To those on here I have known and sometimes battled with over the years, good luck and goodbye

I leave you with an image from the hobby I am taking more seriously since being back in the UK. Not Spain .... it's grimy horrible Birmingham where I am living now.

<a href="http://s41.photobucket.com/user/mitzyboy/media/ReflectionsB0607_zps6kymdcd4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ps6kymdcd4.jpg

Fair play and I suppose when the time comes it comes. Many people might think they are living on planet earth and sometimes you ask yourself if they are really living on planet earth, but I don't question where they live.

Something to think about and all the best.
Old May 10th 2016, 5:06 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to see you go Mitzy. Thanks again for all your help.

Love the photos!

Fred
Old May 11th 2016, 2:40 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Oh poo.

Of course my suggestion would be that you pop by now and again when you feel like it & simply drift around other areas of BE sharing your humour, experiences and wonderful photographs. I can think of no other person that could make such a wonderful photo of a Birmingham canal.

I suppose once one has moved to a new phase in life then maybe it is good to let go , however no-one should be telling you what you may or may not post to any one BE forum and that includes Spain. You have a wealth of experience that you have kindly shared.

All the best then. Enjoy the extra time that not looking in on Be will bring and please do not be a total stranger.
Old May 12th 2016, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Don't go Mitzyboy, we would miss your valuable - if sometimes caustic - contributions. You have a much greater association with Spain than many other contributors and living in Spain doesn't deter a whole lot of posters.
Old May 13th 2016, 7:42 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 27th 2016, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Just as I did when you moved back to England I wish you well, sometimes we all need a break from the forum, I've not been here myself much lately.
But nobody should be questioning your right to be on this forum, you have more right than most of the detractors!
I do hope that once in a while you will pop back in to say hello, you have been a great help to many of us over the years, and you will be very much missed.

Good luck to you in all you do! xx
Old Jun 16th 2016, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all your help Mitzy, enjoy the rest of your life. Please pop back here from time to time.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 6:59 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwwwwwww Mitz you cant leave - you gave me my first bollocking on here - and many more afterwards - i miss the old days on here tbh and you going is just the pits - well - its just a good job i have you on facebook then aint it chuck - love to you and Lin xxxxx
Old Jun 27th 2016, 6:37 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Awwwwwwwwwwww Mitz you cant leave - you gave me my first bollocking on here - and many more afterwards - i miss the old days on here tbh and you going is just the pits - well - its just a good job i have you on facebook then aint it chuck - love to you and Lin xxxxx
He also gave me my first bollocking on here.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not in that club Sam and Jan

Ohh nooooo just pop in now and then please
Old Jun 28th 2016, 2:46 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm free to give anybody a good bollocking should they want one

All the very best Mitzy xxx