Reload this Page >

hoping to re-locate

hoping to re-locate

Old May 7th 2016, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

catman19610 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hoping to re-locate

Hi Everyone

We are 2 Brits who are tired of the UK. We have Murcia in mind, and plan to stay for a month , next year. We have looked at property online, and there seems to be great deals in Balsicas area. Is anyone willing to chat with us about all the ins and outs, of this sort of move.

Thanx
Old May 9th 2016, 9:12 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hoping to re-locate

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 9th 2016, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

catman19610 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do I get off this website.......it sucks!
Old May 9th 2016, 9:39 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

If you do not like the site all you have to do is stop visiting it.

Rosemary
Old Sep 29th 2016, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

mellewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Catman,

I have just joined the site and am also looking to relocate to Murcia and like you have been drawn to Balsicas due to the prices and abundance of what seems to be quality pricing. I don't know too much about the area...other than laManga and Mar Menor, but would love to chat with you (if you are still on the site) or anyone else that can offer advice.

many thanks

mel
Old Sep 29th 2016, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by mellewis
Hi Catman,

I have just joined the site and am also looking to relocate to Murcia and like you have been drawn to Balsicas due to the prices and abundance of what seems to be quality pricing. I don't know too much about the area...other than laManga and Mar Menor, but would love to chat with you (if you are still on the site) or anyone else that can offer advice.

many thanks

mel
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Sep 29th 2016, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by mellewis
Hi Catman,

many thanks

mel
Catman has not returned since but hopefully other members will be along soon to give you information.

Rosemary