Andura paint

Old Jun 29th 2011, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough
Default Andura paint

Hi all out there in ether world.

I was hoping that someone has used The Andura (no need to paint), company and whether it was a satisfying experience?
Old Jun 30th 2011, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

painterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nicepainterhombre is just really nice
Default Re: Andura paint

Hi.

Although i have not had my house done by these people, (as its brand new and doesn't need it!), i can vouch for them personally and have known the people who run it for many years, totally legit

. As far as Andura, in my line of work, i have used Andura coatings since the 1980's and, as long as they are applied according to the correct method and manufacturers instructions, its good stuff!

I hope that helps. Pls private message me if you want more info.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
Thanks for the responses, I am hopeful that the contacts made can bring a satisfactory outcome in the end.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 17polarbear
Hi,
Thanks for the responses, I am hopeful that the contacts made can bring a satisfactory outcome in the end.
If you Google "Andura paint" you will get a number of responses that give furthur information. Starting from the UK and across Europe.

There has been some discussion on Andura Guard in one of the forums in Money Saving Expert with mixed responses.

Jim

Last edited by Bigger Jim; Jul 3rd 2011 at 1:56 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 17polarbear
Hi all out there in ether world.

I was hoping that someone has used The Andura (no need to paint), company and whether it was a satisfying experience?
Hey there.
So, the work has been done, the team have left, now the remedial work starts.
Would I recommend Andura? Hmmmm. Inbox me if you want a personal opinion.