Palmira Silva

Old Sep 6th 2014, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Palmira Silva

This poor unfortunate woman was beheaded in her garden last week in North London.

Her attacker was a neighbour and well known in the area.

Half the world know that he converted to Islam a few months ago yet the BBC make no mention of it.

Are they right to do so?

Personally I don't think so. I don't want to see any retaliation against ordinary peace loving Muslims anywhere in this country or elsewhere. But Muslim leaders have to do more than write a letter to IS asking them to stop.

Same thing again in Rotherham. Lots of warning and reports but nobody acted for fear of upsetting the Muslim community.

There is no doubt good and bad in all faiths but I fail to see why we pussy foot around Muslims for fear of something. I don't know what.

Too many Muslims choose to break our laws and codes believing their ethnicity, faith and Iman will protect them. It's time to stop turning a blind eye to underage and arranged marriages, underage sex. Female genital mutilation, Honour killings and so on.

The British are very accommodating towards other faiths in general. Their rights are protected and enshrined in our laws. That is why thousands risk their lives to get here.

Enough though is enough. Muslim leaders need to deal with these issues and quickly.
Old Sep 6th 2014, 12:11 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Palmira Silva

What the F***** has his relgion got to do with this.
No mention on the BBC news this morning and why should there be.
Old Sep 6th 2014, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

lutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Frankly, you haven't got a F***** clue any more than the OP.
End of story.
Old Sep 6th 2014, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lutonlad
Frankly, you haven't got a F***** clue any more than the OP.
End of story.
Who appointed you judge?
Old Sep 6th 2014, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EMR
So no connection at all with him turning Muslim and beheading an innocent old woman and a beheading last week by IS.

I wonder where he got the idea from?
Old Sep 6th 2014, 4:37 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
I suspect the BBC is keeping a low profile in reporting such things until there is evidence of it being an IS led incident. There have been a few reports recently of young muslims defecting to Syria, and saying that muslims should go out and create a lot more Lee Rigby incidents, and another UK woman saying she has gone to Syria in the hope of being allowed to behead a christian. There are also reports of young people going out there and findin that the life there isn't what they thought it would be, and wanting to return. I really suspect the border police here in the UK will be very suspicious of anyone coming back from there.
Old Sep 6th 2014, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

lutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuboy
Who appointed you judge?
Apologies. It wasn't my intention to dis your OP, in which I think was perfectly valid.
My comment was actually aimed at the Brit sceptic who attacked your post in the first place.
And I guess that nobody knows at this stage.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lutonlad
Apologies. It wasn't my intention to dis your OP, in which I think was perfectly valid.
My comment was actually aimed at the Brit sceptic who attacked your post in the first place.
And I guess that nobody knows at this stage.
No worries. EMR is well know for his defence of any non Christian non white entity.

The debate needs to be had and too many people avoid the issues like the plague.

Let's start with Muslim Community Leaders. Who appoints them? Who holds them to account? Who challenges them? How long do they serve?

Politicians love to be photographed with these people and have no idea what they do or say or support or endorse or cover up privately.

No-one questions or challenges the Mosque Leader. Why? Because their faith is blind.

The atrocities committed against Muslim women are far more unimaginable. Young Muslim women especially those imported from abroad for whom English is not their first language suffer in silence. What chance do they have? They have none of their own family around them, they don 't have the confidence to go to the authorities and if they do they will be ostracised at best.

Cultural sexism is the order of the day.

There are several organizations that are run by Muslim women which try very hard to address these issues but the wall of silence and the protection of the both the community leader and the Mosque leaders makes life very difficult for these women

Far too many, not all Muslim men have little or no respect for women. The Mothers of these girls are complicit. They say nothing yet they know exactly what's going on.

They know and they say nothing

The Men act with impunity

The community leaders know and say nothing

The Imans know and do nothing.

The community leaders and the Mosque leaders protect these people/ perpretrators.

Too much of what goes on behind closed doors in this community is a cancer in our society.

It reflects badly on all Muslims which we all know is certainly not the case.

There were two young men a few days ago being interviewed by a reporter who said they wanted to go and live in a Caliphate. They were both smart and well spoken. My point is this; If they want to go and live and live in a Caliphate, fine but when you get on the plane and fly to your chosen location then you must surrender your British passport.

You can't have it both ways.

Last edited by stuboy; Sep 7th 2014 at 3:47 am.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder where he got the idea from?
Maybe from that incident in Tenerife. Don't think ISIS was ever mentioned in connection with that one (although I think he was bulgarian, so maybe not far behind Muslims on the list of bogeymen).

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I suspect the BBC is keeping a low profile in reporting such things until there is evidence of it being an IS led incident.
Until????

For balance, Muslim leaders worldwide have condemned ISIS.

Last edited by rachelk; Sep 7th 2014 at 3:48 am.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rachelk

For balance, Muslim leaders worldwide have condemned ISIS.

Perhaps you can enlighten us all by telling us how these leaders are appointed? Who vets them? What qualifications do you need to be a Muslim leader?

You have no idea have you?

And besides what do you expect them to say from a DFS sofa in Rochdale?

Sadly neither you or I can attend Friday prayers and the subsequent talk so we can only guess at what is really said.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

No worries. EMR is well know for his defence of any non Christian non white entity.
Obviously a terrible offence in your book.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you can enlighten us all by telling us how these leaders are appointed? Who vets them? What qualifications do you need to be a Muslim leader?

You have no idea have you?

And besides what do you expect them to say from a DFS sofa in Rochdale?

Sadly neither you or I can attend Friday prayers and the subsequent talk so we can only guess at what is really said.
So you call for them to condemn extremists but when they do, it's not good enough.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
So you call for them to condemn extremists but when they do, it's not good enough.
Bit like Gerry Adams saying he condemns all forms of violence.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

From what I have read in this case, the man sounds mentally ill. The cat episode etc.
Old Sep 7th 2014, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bipat
From what I have read in this case, the man sounds mentally ill. The cat episode etc.
Could well be. No doubt the truth will come out after the initial frenzy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.