DV lottery-) Europe

Old Jun 4th 2002, 10:20 am
Dennis

Default DV lottery-) Europe

Hi All! Still didn`t get notification letter.... How do you think, do I still have a
chanse? I`m from Europe region, Belarus (CIS) Is Anybody from eastern europe who won?

Thank U in advance!

Old Jun 9th 2002, 8:20 am
Vladimir Jigoun

Default Re: DV lottery-> Europe

Hi Den, my friend got it in St.-Petersburg about 3 weeks ago.

send an empty email to [email protected] and they'll send you some info which says that
"If you do not receive a Notification Letter from KCC by mid-June, then you were not
selected."

official web site about visas here http://travel.state.gov/visa_services.html

> Hi All! Still didn`t get notification letter.... How do you think, do I still
    > have a chanse? I`m from Europe region, Belarus (CIS) Is Anybody from eastern
    > europe who won?
    >
    > Thank U in advance!

Old Jun 16th 2002, 3:20 pm
Dennis

"Vladimir Jigounov" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] link.net>...
    > Hi Den, my friend got it in St.-Petersburg about 3 weeks ago.
    >
    > send an empty email to [email protected] and they'll send you some info which says
    > that "If you do not receive a Notification Letter from KCC by mid-June, then you
    > were not selected."
    >

Hi ! One guy said to me that it still possible to get notification till august...
That guy knows some couples who won that way. Could it be true?

Thanks a lot.

Old Jun 19th 2002, 11:20 pm
M. Helmet

dennis <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    >
    > Hi ! One guy said to me that it still possible to get notification till august...
    > That guy knows some couples who won that way. Could it be true?

According to the instructions from the Dept.of State, all winners will be notified
by the end of June. If you haven't heard anything by the end of this month, you
didn't win.
--
Magnus TESTTEST-- Green Card Lottery Information http://green-card.8m.com
http://www.geocities.com/newlottery

Old Jun 20th 2002, 2:20 pm
Yury Baturanka

> europe who won?
    >
    > Thank U in advance!

You have no any more chances, except that your notification is lost by post and
suddenly will be found and delivered to you. There is already official statistics of
winners by countries, so no more new notifications will be sent for DV-2003.

Yury, Minsk, Belarus

Old Jun 20th 2002, 6:20 pm
Lisa

Check out this website: http://travel.state.gov/DV-2003results.html

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE Office of the Spokesman For Immediate Release June 18, 2002

MEDIA NOTICE

RESULTS OF THE DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA LOTTERY (DV-2003)

....Approximately 87,000 applicants have been registered and notified and may now
make an application for an immigrant visa. Since it is likely that some of the first
*50,000 persons registered will not pursue their cases to visa issuance, registration
of a larger number of applicants is intended to ensure that all available DV-2003
numbers will be used during Fiscal Year 2003 (October 1, 2002 until September 30,
2003).....

....Applicants registered for the DV-2003 program were selected at random from the
approximately 6.2 million qualified entries received during the one-month application
period that ran from Noon on October 1, 2001 through Noon on October 31, 2001. An
additional 2.5 million applications were either received outside of the mail-in
period or were disqualified for failing to properly follow directions. ....

....Only participants in the DV-2003 program who were selected for further processing
have been notified. Those who have not received notification were not selected. They
may try for the upcoming DV-2004 lottery if they wish. The dates for the mail-in
period for the DV-2004 lottery are scheduled from Noon, Monday, October 7, 2002 until
Noon, Wednesday, November 6, 2002. Instructions on entering the DV-2004 program will
be widely publicized in late July or early August 2002.....

"M. Helmet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > dennis <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Hi ! One guy said to me that it still possible to get notification till august...
    > > That guy knows some couples who won that way. Could it be true?
    >
    >
    > According to the instructions from the Dept.of State, all winners will be notified
    > by the end of June. If you haven't heard anything by the end of this month, you
    > didn't win.

Old Jun 21st 2002, 12:20 am
Lisa

Check out this website: http://travel.state.gov/DV-2003results.html

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE Office of the Spokesman For Immediate Release June 18, 2002

MEDIA NOTICE

RESULTS OF THE DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA LOTTERY (DV-2003)

....Approximately 87,000 applicants have been registered and notified and may now
make an application for an immigrant visa. Since it is likely that some of the first
*50,000 persons registered will not pursue their cases to visa issuance, registration
of a larger number of applicants is intended to ensure that all available DV-2003
numbers will be used during Fiscal Year 2003 (October 1, 2002 until September 30,
2003).....

....Applicants registered for the DV-2003 program were selected at random from the
approximately 6.2 million qualified entries received during the one-month application
period that ran from Noon on October 1, 2001 through Noon on October 31, 2001. An
additional 2.5 million applications were either received outside of the mail-in
period or were disqualified for failing to properly follow directions. ....

....Only participants in the DV-2003 program who were selected for further processing
have been notified. Those who have not received notification were not selected. They
may try for the upcoming DV-2004 lottery if they wish. The dates for the mail-in
period for the DV-2004 lottery are scheduled from Noon, Monday, October 7, 2002 until
Noon, Wednesday, November 6, 2002. Instructions on entering the DV-2004 program will
be widely publicized in late July or early August 2002.....

....The following is the statistical breakdown by foreign-state chargeability of
those registered for the DV-2003 program:....

EUROPE

ALBANIA 1,898 ANDORRA 0 ARMENIA 630 AUSTRIA 64 AZERBAIJAN 281 BELARUS 836 BELGIUM 42
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 93 BULGARIA 2,843 CROATIA 70 CYPRUS 18 CZECH REPUBLIC 230
DENMARK 35 ESTONIA 61 FINLAND 26 FRANCE 308 Guadeloupe 4 Martinique 2 GEORGIA 332
GERMANY 850 GREECE 41 HUNGARY 170 ICELAND 7 IRELAND 288 ITALY 168 KAZAKHSTAN 454
KYRGYZSTAN 199 LATVIA 172 LIECHTENSTEIN 0 LITHUANIA 2,245 LUXEMBOURG 3 MACEDONIA,
FORMER YUGOSLAV REP. OF 145 MALTA 3 MOLDOVA 418 MONACO 0 NETHERLANDS 90 Netherlands
Antilles 5 Aruba 1 NORTHERN IRELAND 43 NORWAY 16 POLAND 3,855 PORTUGAL 13 Macau 21
ROMANIA 1,636 RUSSIA 2,695 SAN MARINO 0 SLOVAKIA 318 SLOVENIA 3 SPAIN 77 SWEDEN 88
SWITZERLAND 163 TAJIKISTAN 86 TURKEY 1,629 TURKMENISTAN 79 UKRAINE 4,035 UZBEKISTAN
1,192 VATICAN CITY 0 YUGOSLAVIA 245

From the statistics above, BELARUS has 836 notifications sent to the selected
applicants. If you think that you are one of them, you can write to the KCCDV
explaining why you have not recieved a notification letter due to the mailing system
in your country and/or change of address. Also write your name, address, date of
birth, country, region and also include a passport photograph in the letter! I
emailed the KCCDV to see if I was a selected applicant, and to my surprised they
replied back saying that my details on their data base system has a match. I sent
KCCDV a letter as requested, saying that I never got a notification letter. But the
KCCDV did confirm with that I was a selected applicant and that my package was mailed
to me in April! But I never got it as it was lost in the mail. If I never did email
the KCCDV, I would of been an applicant that was selected for the DV 2003 Program,
but never would of known it!

Good Luck

[email protected] (dennis) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > europe who won?
    >
    > Thank U in advance!