Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:32 pm   #1
live2learn Male
BE Enthusiast
 
live2learn's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Living n breathing in Melbourne!!
Posts: 512

live2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to all
Default Dubai Visa expired. Grace Period expiring too!!

Hey guys!

My Dubai Employment Residence Visa got expired 20 days ago and my Grace period of 30 days is also about to expire now. My question is:

If I cancel my Dubai Visa now... will I get 30 days? I mean, I am currently on my 30 days Grace period after the Visa expiry. Do I also get another 30 days Grace period to leave the country after I cancel my Visa?

Kindly reply guys!

Thank you!
live2learn is offline  

Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:49 pm   #2
Poitin
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Brisbane, Qld
Posts: 282

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice
Default Re: Dubai Visa expired. Grace Period expiring too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2learn View Post
Hey guys!

My Dubai Employment Residence Visa got expired 20 days ago and my Grace period of 30 days is also about to expire now. My question is:

If I cancel my Dubai Visa now... will I get 30 days? I mean, I am currently on my 30 days Grace period after the Visa expiry. Do I also get another 30 days Grace period to leave the country after I cancel my Visa?

Kindly reply guys!

Thank you!
Don't know the answer - guess you only get 1 30 days. But see you recently got your visa for OZ - can you not go straight on - if you have no job here.

Or do a visa run here - if you want/need to stay on.

Good luck
__________________
visa Aug 09 validated Apr 10 - landed July 10
Poitin is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:11 pm   #3
live2learn Male
BE Enthusiast
 
live2learn's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Living n breathing in Melbourne!!
Posts: 512

live2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to alllive2learn is a name known to all
Default Re: Dubai Visa expired. Grace Period expiring too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poitin View Post
Don't know the answer - guess you only get 1 30 days. But see you recently got your visa for OZ - can you not go straight on - if you have no job here.

Or do a visa run here - if you want/need to stay on.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply! But I don't wanna stay in Dubai and to leave, I must either get my expired visa renewed or cancelled.

My company is not gonna renew it and I will have to cancel and leave as they might not give me another 30 days to stay here.

Cheers!
live2learn is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 4:03 pm   #4
TGFKASE Male
Go on.. Pull my finger..
 
TGFKASE's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Saigon, ex-Bangkok, Ex-Dubai, ex-Houston, ex-Al Khobar, ex-Aberdeen
Posts: 5,341

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Visa expired. Grace Period expiring too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2learn View Post
Thanks for the reply! But I don't wanna stay in Dubai and to leave, I must either get my expired visa renewed or cancelled.

My company is not gonna renew it and I will have to cancel and leave as they might not give me another 30 days to stay here.

Cheers!
So cancel the visa and leave... Can't see the problem, if you dont wanna hang around here....
__________________
There is no 'I' in TEAM. Mind you, there are 5 'I''s in Individual Brilliance.

Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit..
TGFKASE is offline  
Closed Thread

 
  Subscribe to this Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

$ forumrules ***
Forum Jump


Top