Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

"Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

"Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

Old Sep 3rd 2013, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Weta your Whistle'-the all new Kiwi bar

Just heard our container /furniture should be with us on Saturday I am soooo excited!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 5:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Just heard our container /furniture should be with us on Saturday I am soooo excited!!!
Hooray! It'll be just like Christmas . A Vat of Sav blanc barman please.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Hooray! It'll be just like Christmas . A Vat of Sav blanc barman please.
And we've had our first invite 'out' to dinner at someone's house, how excited am I!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, the first stage of starting to feel settled
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

And we've had our first invite 'out' to dinner at someone's house, how excited am I!!!
I've just been asked to babysit for some new friends, that feels good as they like and trust us
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 5:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Whooo hoooooo. I remember when our stuff arrived it was like Christmas ... but better
Old Sep 4th 2013, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moonie2011
I've just been asked to babysit for some new friends, that feels good as they like and trust us
That made me laugh!
Old Sep 6th 2013, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

We have our belongings Sitting surrounded by boxes and boxes of who knows what. But my bed is made and the weekend is here :drink wine:
Old Sep 6th 2013, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

marblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond reputemarblep has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody awesome - nothing like your own stuff. I don't know how to do drink icons, but I've had a few this evening. So I'll just say
Old Sep 6th 2013, 3:30 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

We have our belongings Sitting surrounded by boxes and boxes of who knows what. But my bed is made and the weekend is here :
Excellent! Enjoy the weekend, it's great when your own stuff arrives.

Originally Posted by marblep
Bloody awesome - nothing like your own stuff. I don't know how to do drink icons, but I've had a few this evening. So I'll just say :
Well you need to know how to do the important smilies! Under the smilies on the right there is a 'more' button. Click that and you'll be in smilie heaven
Old Sep 6th 2013, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

We have our belongings Sitting surrounded by boxes and boxes of who knows what. But my bed is made and the weekend is here :drink wine:
Congratulations, keep in touch
Old Sep 8th 2013, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moonie2011
Congratulations, keep in touch
The unpacking is a nightmare! The kids are stress enough doing their rooms and I have the rest of the house!!!
Still sleeping in my own bed was AWESOME!!
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Linguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to behold

It's been a bit quiet here lately it seems. Never mind, I can't talk at the same time as downing a couple of these anyway.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 1:29 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I'll join you for a glug or three

What happened to that good-looking Barman that used to be in this establishment? Just can't get the staff.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Linguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the company. That gorgeous barmaid that used to work here has disappeared too. Must have eloped. Tell me about it, didn't even give any notice! Ahh well, I'll just have a few more of these whilst we wait for the staffing issues to get sorted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.