Wain !

Old Oct 26th 2014, 7:55 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wain !

It's Labour Weekend (Bank Holiday) and of course it is pouring down. 27mm over night and not looking to stop any time soon. so no going to the sculpture part, dog walk along the beach or finish off the raised bed and reseeding the lawn. No quick trip to the shop for supplies, then home to dry out and sit inside with curtains pulled and using up band width for Dr Who and Guy Martin will be the order of the day. Just another normal bank holiday
Old Nov 21st 2014, 8:06 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thank goodness.

Wonderful, wonderful WAIN . By the bucket load. Long may it continue all through the day.

It has been so rainless that our tank ran dry and we had to utilise the secondary tank.

I know the stone fruit growers were very concerned so this may help.
Old Nov 21st 2014, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Thank goodness.

Wonderful, wonderful WAIN . By the bucket load. Long may it continue all through the day.

It has been so rainless that our tank ran dry and we had to utilise the secondary tank.

I know the stone fruit growers were very concerned so this may help.
You're welcome to it. Please hold on to it for as long as possible. We are having the outside of our house painted so scaffolding is up and I can't get out the back door to get to my covered washing line. Dreading my electricity bill as have had to use the tumble dryer loads
Old Nov 27th 2014, 11:38 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Wain and more Wain, least I am now in a brick house and can still hear the TV/radio.
Old Dec 1st 2014, 12:46 am
`

Goodness.

Mega lot of WAIN all in one go and hailstones and thunder and everything.

Please let it be enough to fill up our tanks and avoid water restrictions which are coming in very early this year.
Old Dec 9th 2014, 5:03 pm

and lots of it - welcome to summer
Old Dec 9th 2014, 7:55 pm
`

Yup ! WAIN !!!

Thank you wainclouds. It pained me to have to use mains water for everything