What's for lunch?

Old Feb 28th 2018, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's for lunch?

Originally Posted by Millhouse
It’s no surprised to me. Thought the egg was a bit racey to be honest.
Protein. I've largely stopped eating meat so need to get protein somewhere.

Fair enough, there's a splash of balsamic vinegar and a sprinkling of olive oil and a grind of salt/pepper as well
Old Feb 28th 2018, 9:22 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Meant to be last nights chicken and chorizo paella but I left it at home in the fridge and have been out to buy lunch
Bummer. Dish sounds great. Bahtatgirl does a Chicken Basque (Delia's?) which sounds similar, very more-ish.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 9:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Not at all. Why be so surprised?
Because it's cripplingly dull....guess it's all part of the persona though. My bad.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Bummer. Dish sounds great. Bahtatgirl does a Chicken Basque (Delia's?) which sounds similar, very more-ish.
I looked at a number of different recipes, from Jamie Oliver to Nigella to just copied ones on blogs etc. I knew what I wanted to make but didn't really know how and I must say for a first bash I was pretty pleased.

Had to use sliced chorizo as Spinney's didn't have any whole bits or chunks, which was a shame so I added lardons too
Old Feb 28th 2018, 9:49 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Grilled salmon (Asian style) with rice and veg in the Park 'n' Rob near our office. in DIP.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 9:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Grilled salmon (Asian style) with rice and veg in the Park 'n' Rob near our office. in DIP.
I like that Park n Rob, it's a good one.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 9:56 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I like that Park n Rob, it's a good one.
Wish it was mine. The charming Mr Shed taught me that one.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Because it's cripplingly dull....guess it's all part of the persona though. My bad.
Come to think of it I've never had the big mac you suggested to Millhouse.

Is it like a double burger?
Old Feb 28th 2018, 10:39 am
Excess Baggage

It's not like a double burger, it is a double burger, with special sauce. They do a chicken version in the UAE as well.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 10:39 am
Account Closed

Keeping in mind there are economic measures in line with the big mac, you'd have to have your head at least 14-18ft in the sand to not know what one is.
This online persona gets better.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Keeping in mind there are economic measures in line with the big mac, you'd have to have your head at least 14-18ft in the sand to not know what one is.
This online persona gets better.
No. Quite serious. Never had a big mac.

I've had the regular burgers (always take the pickles out) and the nuggets though it's been ages, but I'll secretly get the fries once in a blue moon, usually when waiting at airports.

But never the big mac.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Protein. I've largely stopped eating meat so need to get protein somewhere.
Assumed it was tinder.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I've had the regular burgers (always take the pickles out) and the nuggets though it's been ages, but I'll secretly get the fries once in a blue moon, usually when waiting at airports.

But never the big mac.
You must know what it looks like though. It’s often on of the cover of the economist if nothing else.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 11:02 am
Account Closed

But never the big mac.
Everyone takes the pickles out. They're rank.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You must know what it looks like though. It’s often on of the cover of the economist if nothing else.
That's why I asked if it was a double burger (for it looks like one) but Little Jimmy corrected me. There is a special sauce.

I was mainly wondering what it tasted like as opposed to a regular burger. Then again all McDonald's food tastes the same so it's likely a pointless question.
Old Feb 28th 2018, 11:05 am
Excess Baggage

That's why I asked if it was a double burger (for it looks like one) but Little Jimmy corrected me. There is a special sauce.

I was mainly wondering what it tasted like as opposed to a regular burger. Then again all McDonald's food tastes the same so it's likely a pointless question.
Now you've got me wanting one, you sod.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.