Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Saudi Princess is given asylum in the UK

Saudi Princess is given asylum in the UK

Old Jul 20th 2009, 12:05 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi Princess is given asylum in the UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...UK-asylum.html

the comments at the bottom of the article support her being refused Asylum and returned to Saudi so her and her baby can be killed what the hell has happened to people feeling compassion?
Old Jul 20th 2009, 4:14 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Princess is given asylum in the UK

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...UK-asylum.html

the comments at the bottom of the article support her being refused Asylum and returned to Saudi so her and her baby can be killed what the hell has happened to people feeling compassion?
If she wants asylum why did she go all the way to the UK when there are a dozen countries between there and Saudi who she could apply to?

I think asylum should only be given if the person has gone to the nearest friendly state...so in her case she should have gone to Turkey...now she's in the UK she'll sap benefits and housing...unless they force her British lover to pay for everything (which of course they won't).

Also, she's a married woman and got knocked up by her lover...why should we help her? Doesn't she have a brain of her own to use contraception? Married women carrying other men's children is dimly viewed in most countries as it is. She knows her wonderful culture demands her stoning for that so why risk pregnancy?

Bloody disgrace - I'm so glad I haven't been a taxpayer for nearly a decade now...why would I support a system that tells the whole planet "you can come here for anything and we'll take our citizen's tax money and feed, clothe and shelter you because we are dumb...oh and stay five years and we'll give you a passport and make you equal under our law: integration optional".

N.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 4:31 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

"compassion" is not something I've come to expect from the comments section following daily wail articles
Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
If she wants asylum why did she go all the way to the UK when there are a dozen countries between there and Saudi who she could apply to?

I think asylum should only be given if the person has gone to the nearest friendly state...so in her case she should have gone to Turkey...now she's in the UK she'll sap benefits and housing...unless they force her British lover to pay for everything (which of course they won't).

Also, she's a married woman and got knocked up by her lover...why should we help her? Doesn't she have a brain of her own to use contraception? Married women carrying other men's children is dimly viewed in most countries as it is. She knows her wonderful culture demands her stoning for that so why risk pregnancy?

Bloody disgrace - I'm so glad I haven't been a taxpayer for nearly a decade now...why would I support a system that tells the whole planet "you can come here for anything and we'll take our citizen's tax money and feed, clothe and shelter you because we are dumb...oh and stay five years and we'll give you a passport and make you equal under our law: integration optional".

N.
You utter ponce. The baby's father is British, that's why she went there for help. :curse:
Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:33 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

N.

If you had read it properly you would have seen that they havent heard from her since as she is wealthy enough not to be asking for the state support.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:33 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
You utter ponce. The baby's father is British, that's why she went there for help. :curse:
Ponce? I fail to see how you deduced I am an "effeminate man or poser" based on my post but good on you for trying to find a word to express your disagreement of my comments

It's still a case of huge irresponsibility and in reality if the child's dad is a Brit the child has citizenship and will be ok. The mum should marry the father...but oh wait, she can't because she's still married to some old codger in Saudi. Classy girl! And what a classy guy daddy is - probably a right ponce

N.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Ponce? I fail to see how you deduced I am an "effeminate man or poser" based on my post but good on you for trying to find a word to express your disagreement of my comments

It's still a case of huge irresponsibility and in reality if the child's dad is a Brit the child has citizenship and will be ok. The mum should marry the father...but oh wait, she can't because she's still married to some old codger in Saudi. Classy girl! And what a classy guy daddy is - probably a right ponce

N.
and if he is a Christian they can't marry anyway. Irresponsible yes I agree but to lose her life for it and the baby? no.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

and if he is a Christian they can't marry anyway. Irresponsible yes I agree but to lose her life for it and the baby? no.
So if he's christian they cannot get married but can still f*** like blue arse flies!

Clearly he wanted to bang a princess got his way and then fooked off to England. He didnt bet on her getting knocked up and following him over. Now he's gotta explain to the missus why this rich bird is asking him for child benefit.

If he wanted to marry her they would have run off long before the baby was due, ffs they had 9 months!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:53 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Zico2009
So if he's christian they cannot get married but can still f*** like blue arse flies!

Clearly he wanted to bang a princess got his way and then fooked off to England. He didnt bet on her getting knocked up and following him over. Now he's gotta explain to the missus why this rich bird is asking him for child benefit.

If he wanted to marry her they would have run off long before the baby was due, ffs they had 9 months!
I rather got the impression they are still together ...
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by sassy
If you had read it properly you would have seen that they havent heard from her since as she is wealthy enough not to be asking for the state support.
True I skim read over the article and missed that vital point so half my rant wouldn't apply to this case.

However she's still a married woman who got knocked up because she and her lover and too stupid to use contraception. I feel they probably planned this so she could stay in the UK with lover boy. It just seems a bit convienient to me.

In any case it won't be difficult for one of her relatives to pop over to the UK and kill her and the baby...which is something they do to save their "honour"...she should change her name and go into hiding - these people are often no better than animals.

N.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

seems to be a vaild political asylum in this case. However if she had passed through another safe country she should have been deported to that country where she should apply for asylum.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
seems to be a vaild political asylum in this case. However if she had passed through another safe country she should have been deported to that country where she should apply for asylum.
While her baby is British?
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

There really are some ridiculous comments both here and at the end of the Daily Mail article.

OK yes, she was more than foolish to get in this situation, but it’s happened, so lets look at giving her a bit of help, we are supposed to be a civilized country after all.

Fact – if she wasn’t granted asylum and returned to Saudi, she, and probably her baby, would be dead either through execution or honour killing.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Depends if she wants to give up her religion.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

Originally Posted by banter64
Depends if she wants to give up her religion.
Technically, according to her actions she already has.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.