Room 101

Old Apr 20th 2017, 8:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Hmm, is this the right wing nationalist version of looking for trivial things to be offended about?

And a flag is trivial - often dangerous but always trivial.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Hmm, is this the right wing nationalist version of looking for trivial things to be offended about?

And a flag is trivial - often dangerous but always trivial.
Maybe we should try hanging the American flag upside down and see if anyone notices or gets upset. I think they're frightfully aggressive when it comes to their flag right?
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scamp
Maybe we should try hanging the American flag upside down and see if anyone notices or gets upset. I think they're frightfully aggressive when it comes to their flag right?
Or the UAE flag.....
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1
Or the UAE flag.....
Quite.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

do you honestly think it was done on purpose? Most brits wouldn't even though there was a right way up, let alone some underpaid indian.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Millhouse
do you honestly think it was done on purpose? Most brits wouldn't even though there was a right way up, let alone some underpaid indian.
I never thought it was done on purpose, it's just one of the (many) things I get annoyed about. The wrong use of their, there and they're, for example. A red rag to a bull.

Actually, can bad grammar go in as well?
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Quite.
The Japanese aren't that fussed though.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 10:22 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I never thought it was done on purpose, it's just one of the (many) things I get annoyed about. The wrong use of their, there and they're, for example. A red rag to a bull.

Actually, can bad grammar go in as well?

I am fairy sure that happened at the very start of this thread.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Meow
Did it? Was it me?
Old Apr 20th 2017, 11:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
And the Metro when the carriage is empty and they have to stand as near to you as possible...
Yeah. Wives, who'd have them?
Old Apr 20th 2017, 11:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Yeah. Wives, who'd have them?
I'm looking forward to the other half one day being the wife.

(Cue waves of cynicism)
Old Apr 20th 2017, 1:13 pm
Bored liberal

I'm looking forward to the other half one day being the wife.

(Cue waves of cynicism)
Awwww, you big softy!
Old Apr 27th 2017, 7:23 am
Account Closed

One of the large international banks here who ring, at least once a week, to ask stupid questions like if I want a loan or to take loads of cash out of a credit card I have with them.

Firstly - the call starts with you being connected to them, a pause, a few random 'hello' from both sides, a brief that you're being recorded and then finally you get to the annoying script.

Secondly - surely they can see whatever goes on this card gets paid off the next day?

Finally - I tell them every time that I'm not interested and ask nicely not to be called about stuff like that anymore.

Old Apr 27th 2017, 8:00 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Fairy sure??? can bad spelling go in as well, probably for at least the second time I would think.
Old Apr 27th 2017, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Or the UAE flag.....
I'm sure the irish wouldn't be happy if we posted their flag upside down
Attached Thumbnails Room 101-flag.png  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.