RIP Jimmy Saville

Old Oct 15th 2012, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Jimmy Saville

Not sure about this one......... the guy's comments don't quite have the ring of truth about them. Still - if true - is this the first alleged incident reported by a male victim....... ?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/jimmy-savil...044452650.html
Old Oct 15th 2012, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Not sure about this one......... the guy's comments don't quite have the ring of truth about them. Still - if true - is this the first alleged incident reported by a male victim....... ?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/jimmy-savil...044452650.html
Wonder if he was one of those kids that went on the roller-coaster while eating their lunch? Surely not the fat kid that sat at the front, especially if he had food all over him.
Old Oct 15th 2012, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

emauro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Savile had keys to everywhere in Stoke Mandeville, including the morgue where he would regularly spend the night.

Make of that what you will. I know what the morgue attendant said on camera back in 1995. We weren't allowed to broadcast it. The bosses at the hospital apparently knew. People DID complain about him, but were not taken seriously.

Jimmy Savile was a deepy ****ed up man. As creepy and unsavoury in the flesh as anyone you could ever meet.
Do you know who the morgue attendant interviewed in 1995 was?! What was the documentary?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ian Hislop summed it up nicely on HIGNFY, lots of people suspected but he was always on the move, the only ones who truly knew were 14 years old and too scared to talk

looks like he's the only man who screwed more minors than thatcher ( surely she must die soon )
Old Oct 16th 2012, 7:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
looks like he's the only man who screwed more minors than thatcher ( surely she must die soon )
Your hatred of Thatcher never fails to make me chuckle.

I reckon we could chat about new cars or ice cream or the woolly mammoth and you'd get her in there.

Well played.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Your hatred of Thatcher never fails to make me chuckle.

I reckon we could chat about new cars or ice cream or the woolly mammoth and you'd get her in there.

Well played.
I'd just read an article about the bitches birthday... can't be long now surely ?

it will be very interesting, half the country mourning and the other half on the piss - I know people who save a days holiday each year !
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:30 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I'd just read an article about the bitches birthday... can't be long now surely ?

it will be very interesting, half the country mourning and the other half on the piss - I know people who save a days holiday each year !
I happened to see a photo of the old hag the other day. She looks dreadful, but I suspect she'll hang on for a few years yet
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I wish I was old enough to appreciate the hatred.

That being said, I don't know enough about it to properly understand so until I spend time reading and watching shit, I won't.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I wish I was old enough to appreciate the hatred.

That being said, I don't know enough about it to properly understand so until I spend time reading and watching shit, I won't.
just wait until she dies, it'll all reveal itself

imagine for example they ask for a minutes silence at sporting events. twickenham and the Stoop will bow their heads in reverance, what will happen in Sunderland, Barnsley, Liverpool, Glasgow ?

if as rumoured they have a state funeral that will merely be an excuse for a street party up north...... she'll soon be with her mate

Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:21 am
Account Closed

just wait until she dies, it'll all reveal itself

imagine for example they ask for a minutes silence at sporting events. twickenham and the Stoop will bow their heads in reverance, what will happen in Sunderland, Barnsley, Liverpool, Glasgow ?

if as rumoured they have a state funeral that will merely be an excuse for a street party up north...... she'll soon be with her mate

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...av_296940k.jpg
Is that realistic? People hate her that much, they will celebrate!?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly around the one-time coal mining areas they will.

Last edited by OleJanx; Oct 16th 2012 at 10:58 am.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:34 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Many people will. Vile woman. Whilst some changes had to be made after she came to power, she went way too far and the policies of her governments are partly responsible for the utterly selfish society there is today.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:37 am
Account Closed

OK.

Top 5 shit things Maggie did and the consequences of such actions

AND

Top 5 good things.

...go.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

too right we will, get your party pack now

Old Oct 16th 2012, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Coal Miners
Right to buy
Milk snatching
Privitisation of everything
Poll Tax
Massive unemployment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.