Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / The Sand Pit

Old Dec 12th 2017, 5:10 pm   #31
scot47 
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question about women.

What are the rules in Chavistan ? In the Land of the Chav what is allowed and what is not ?

Last edited by scot47; Dec 12th 2017 at 5:14 pm.
scot47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th 2017, 5:33 pm   #32
BE Forum Addict

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm_uk View Post
I was born and raised in Luton and my family are mixed. Those no-go zones exist...the media and establishment are lying to us.

I am currently helping a friend in the Met get a job elsewhere because he goes home every night in a rage that he cannot do his job properly. They are told to avoid certain areas, and to behave differently with different communities. They are constantly threatened with racial discrimination lawsuits so have to tiptoe around arresting people who express opinions about government policy on twitter while real crime goes unpunished.

The establishment is working to destroy the Britain we grew up in. That is the only conclusion I can make.

It's a disaster and I would put money down that within 30 years we we see some parts of either Britain or France declare their own state or autonomous state. And I would bet they will grant it without a shot being fired. The policy is appeasement. A people who fear death more than slavery quickly become slaves.

In 30 years we will still be able to come through immigration in Dubai and see all Arabs at immigration (and let's not forget there are black Arabs too) and in every important office around the country.

N.
Well a not too popular viewpoint on various thread on BE. On one thread there were heated comments about how no-go zones in Sweden were just made up and were perfectly safe, and that the situation of Jews in Malmo ( or Paris for that matter) was just right wing propaganda. The situation in Germany, parts of Holland and Belgium, let alone Sweden, are just denied by many. Met a German lawyer the other day who has emigrated ( Latin America) who simply states that the press and government in Germany just deny there is a problem.

I agree that most likely either separate Islamic states will be established, or more and more appeasement of Islam will become more and more prevalent and at the same time more rejection of Europeans and European culture.

Very weird all this ! Who would have believed even 30 years ago this situation would exist today .
morpeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th 2017, 2:50 pm   #33
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpeth View Post
Well a not too popular viewpoint on various thread on BE. On one thread there were heated comments about how no-go zones in Sweden were just made up and were perfectly safe, and that the situation of Jews in Malmo ( or Paris for that matter) was just right wing propaganda. The situation in Germany, parts of Holland and Belgium, let alone Sweden, are just denied by many. Met a German lawyer the other day who has emigrated ( Latin America) who simply states that the press and government in Germany just deny there is a problem.

I agree that most likely either separate Islamic states will be established, or more and more appeasement of Islam will become more and more prevalent and at the same time more rejection of Europeans and European culture.

Very weird all this ! Who would have believed even 30 years ago this situation would exist today .
It's not popular because (or maybe even in spite) of the fact that it is a load of paranoid bollocks drummed up by the likes of Breitbart who have regularly been exposed as posting articles containing completely fabricated nonsense designed to incite hatred of certain groups. Please name JUST ONE very specific "no-go area" with exact locations so that we can identify and verify if that is the case. I recall the "expert" on Fox News who was railing about the fact that Birmingham was a no-go city. It's all just nasty rumour and innuendo.

What particularly irks me is the new-found "concern" of these right-wingers for Jews and gays who most recently they were looking to demonise. F**k off you hypocritical ******s - we don't need you to defend us against some imaginary menace because it's you lot that has always been the threat to our freedom all along.

This hate-mongering bullshit needs to be called out for what it is.
Miss Ann Thrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th 2017, 4:45 pm   #34
BE Forum Addict

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope View Post
It's not popular because (or maybe even in spite) of the fact that it is a load of paranoid bollocks drummed up by the likes of Breitbart who have regularly been exposed as posting articles containing completely fabricated nonsense designed to incite hatred of certain groups. Please name JUST ONE very specific "no-go area" with exact locations so that we can identify and verify if that is the case. I recall the "expert" on Fox News who was railing about the fact that Birmingham was a no-go city. It's all just nasty rumour and innuendo.

What particularly irks me is the new-found "concern" of these right-wingers for Jews and gays who most recently they were looking to demonise. F**k off you hypocritical ******s - we don't need you to defend us against some imaginary menace because it's you lot that has always been the threat to our freedom all along.

This hate-mongering bullshit needs to be called out for what it is.
I don't know why it is so difficult to accept what is common knowledge in several European countries of "no go" zones. I don't know what Breibart says, and I would think Fox News doesn't cover Europe on the ground too well, but I doubt reading your post anything would convince you of what Europeans know. On another thread it came up the Swedish no-go zones, and even after every article cited the response was (a) deny any article because it was biased (b) claim the are was as safe as could be.

Are you saying for example the Jews in Paris or Malmo don't have legitimate concerns ?

Just talking to close friends in Antwerp, a quite international couple, who said there are areas in Antwerp now that are not too safe to be in at night- is everyone just right-wing nuts if they state the obvious ?

As far as demonizing either the right or left with pejorative or emotive language I fail to see the productive benefit, and it seems a certain mindset on both the right and left these days precludes calm rational debate.
Old Dec 13th 2017, 8:04 pm   #35
Premium Member

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know why it is so difficult to accept what is common knowledge in several European countries of "no go" zones. I don't know what Breibart says, and I would think Fox News doesn't cover Europe on the ground too well, but I doubt reading your post anything would convince you of what Europeans know. On another thread it came up the Swedish no-go zones, and even after every article cited the response was (a) deny any article because it was biased (b) claim the are was as safe as could be.

Are you saying for example the Jews in Paris or Malmo don't have legitimate concerns ?

Just talking to close friends in Antwerp, a quite international couple, who said there are areas in Antwerp now that are not too safe to be in at night- is everyone just right-wing nuts if they state the obvious ?

As far as demonizing either the right or left with pejorative or emotive language I fail to see the productive benefit, and it seems a certain mindset on both the right and left these days precludes calm rational debate.
I tend to go with MAT on this. As a product of a so called no go area, The media loves to come out with this kind of hsite, but the actual reality on the street is very different. I spent my formulative years just off the OKR in North Peckham. The very idea that the police are not present is ****ing ridiculous, because they're around all the time because of all the shit that used to go down.

look for the yellow signs my friend...... someone has to put them there.....
nonthaburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th 2017, 1:59 am   #36
BE Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthaburi View Post
I tend to go with MAT on this. As a product of a so called no go area, The media loves to come out with this kind of hsite, but the actual reality on the street is very different. I spent my formulative years just off the OKR in North Peckham. The very idea that the police are not present is ****ing ridiculous, because they're around all the time because of all the shit that used to go down.

look for the yellow signs my friend...... someone has to put them there.....
I was referring to Europe not the UK, and certainly some press has on occasions exaggerated the issue- but that doesn't negate the fact there are now areas of several European cities that have become "no go" type zones.
Old Dec 14th 2017, 4:10 am   #37
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was referring to Europe not the UK, and certainly some press has on occasions exaggerated the issue- but that doesn't negate the fact there are now areas of several European cities that have become "no go" type zones.
Can you name them? Any direct experience?

I can imagine there is some German somewhere posting on the internet about all the no-gos In the UK.

There are shit holes, but not exactly no-go.
Millhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th 2017, 4:54 am   #38
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm_uk View Post

It's a disaster and I would put money down that within 30 years we we see some parts of either Britain or France declare their own state or autonomous state. And I would bet they will grant it without a shot being fired. The policy is appeasement. A people who fear death more than slavery quickly become slaves.
A touch of the old hyperbole creeping in there Norm. These kind of posts read like a curtain twitcher's over active imagination getting the better of them.
weasel decentral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th 2017, 6:57 am   #39
Scamp Male
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Portsmouth is a no-go area for me. Especially awful places surrounding it like Gosport. Christ alive, I'd rather walk through a Swedish immigrant camp with a gay pride flag carrying a pig than along an unlit road in that hell hole.

People are scumbags.
Not Muslims or Jews or Blacks or Whites or Pakistanis or Polish etc. People. The nastiness is in the human part of the make up, not the superficial or surface differences.

If you want to rant about no-go areas then include the council estates full of white British folk too.
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:08 am   #40
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

JBR should be made a 'no go' zone area
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:11 am   #41
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mission View Post
Yeah, a Special Status Tautological No-Go Regional District Zone Area
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:11 am   #42
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think for the first time ever, we may be in agreement Mission. If they made JBR pedestrian only, it would function far better and become a more pleasant area.

Have you seen ho many BMWs drive in JBR??
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:18 am   #43
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
Yeah, a Special Status Tautological No-Go Regional District Zone Area
I had to look up what the hell 'tautological' meant 'Tautology is useless restatement, or saying the same thing twice using different words. “Speedy sprint" is a tautology because sprint already means "speedy running." The noun tautology originates from the Greek word tautologos, meaning “repeating what is said.”'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShed View Post
I think for the first time ever, we may be in agreement Mission. If they made JBR pedestrian only, it would function far better and become a more pleasant area.that whole one way system is truly a nightmare

Have you seen ho many BMWs drive in JBR??
HA!
but none like mine
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:24 am   #44
Scamp Male
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HA!
but none like mine
They have salik tags correctly displayed?
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:26 am   #45
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had to look up what the hell 'tautological' meant 'Tautology is useless restatement, or saying the same thing twice using different words. “Speedy sprint" is a tautology because sprint already means "speedy running." The noun tautology originates from the Greek word tautologos, meaning “repeating what is said.”'
Sorry ... when I took my hard hat off this morning I automatically put my pedant's panama on ("zone area")

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / The Sand Pit