Okay boys....

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 8:28 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of
Default Okay boys....

When have you had a female surprise like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9yCv...eature=related

Just had one..... And WOW!!!! 51? Thought I'd seen it all, but....

And yes, every female under the 40? Go change your diapers okay?

Welcome to Amsterdam, the pleasure capital of the world!

Dutchie

Last edited by Dutchie; Oct 3rd 2008 at 8:39 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 9:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Okay boys....

Okay, I'll answer first-tho' there are some guys(Spugsy you know who you are) lurking.

Where have you been Dutchie? Thought you were away planning daughter's
wedding?.
We know you love this clip cos you have posted it at least 3 times now -so much so that Alec Baldwin is embarrassed, Mickey Rourke is ordering a new face and Kim has totally lost it over Ireland
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 9:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Okay, I'll answer first-tho' there are some guys(Spugsy you know who you are) lurking.

wedding?.
We know you love this clip cos you have posted it at least 3 times now -so much so that Alec Baldwin is embarrassed, Mickey Rourke is ordering a new face and Kim has totally lost it over Ireland
look what Rourke used to look like though, jesus, and look at him now.

And aye, we all loved Basinger when younger, she epitimsed sex, totally gorgeous.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:51 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Okay boys....

Originally Posted by Dutchie
No, my life doesn't have background music .

The current Miss Charismatic made me a a cup of tea and toast while I was in bed the other day though, isn't that nearly as good? She even comes over to watch/tollerate Top Gear with me sometimes, what more could a bloke want?

Edit to add: Must be getting on a bit but still very alluring, in a kind of sophisticated way IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCfDTurYIJI (Love that film)

Last edited by Charismatic; Oct 4th 2008 at 4:55 am.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:16 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva

wedding?.
Hiya Eva!

Where have I been? Moving from a house into a tiny apartment. And yes, that when even a man realizes how much junk he can collect throughout the years. God knows howmany trips to the dump I made. I had my financial expert set up a sweet deal for the young couple, I mean sold them my house for far under the market value. The wedding (which is driving me nuts) is next week actually. I'll be proud giving away my daughter, and yes realize I'm not 21 anymore myself.

As for the movie? A big fan of hers. She always was and still is one hell of a lady. I know typical male stuff, and average boys like me don't get that kind of treatment every evening. Add to that that the both of us finished nearly one and a half bottles of Glenrothes so yes sitting here with a slight hangover . So I'll skip breakfast in bed for her and just bring her lunch in bed, she's still totally gone.

Sold my UAE Audi and am negotiating with a German company to go work in Africa for them. They say that life starts all over at 50, so let the adventure begin right? Nothing left for me here and this tiny place is driving me nuts. I'll try to get back online a bit more, actually missed this wacky board.

Dutchie
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic
No, my life doesn't have background music .

The current Miss Charismatic made me a a cup of tea and toast while I was in bed the other day though, isn't that nearly as good? She even comes over to watch/tollerate Top Gear with me sometimes, what more could a bloke want?

Edit to add: Must be getting on a bit but still very alluring, in a kind of sophisticated way IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCfDTurYIJI (Love that film)
Hi "C",

It isn't what you get if you ask me, it's the attention that does it for me. Besides I prefer spoiling, not the other way around. Loved your little movie, hmmm... the female body in motion? Is there anything that can beat that?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:49 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Besides I prefer spoiling, not the other way around.
Men like you give the rest of us a good name, keep it up or women might gain a grip on the reality of the situation.
hmmm... the female body in motion? Is there anything that can beat that?
Two? Is this a trick question?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Men like you give the rest of us a good name, keep it up or women might gain a grip on the reality of the situation.
Two? Is this a trick question?
Jolly Joker....
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:48 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Okay boys....

Sold my UAE Audi and am negotiating with a German company to go work in Africa for them.
Have you never read "Tintin in the Congo"? Savages man, they're all savages!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 12:33 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Smile Re: Okay boys....

Jolly Joker....
I feel the very lovely but little known Niki Huey deserves a mention on this thread, first caught my eye in that pop music video. Just stunning IMHO!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9yCv...eature=related

Just had one..... And WOW!!!! 51? Thought I'd seen it all, but....

And yes, every female under the 40? Go change your diapers okay?

Welcome to Amsterdam, the pleasure capital of the world!

Dutchie
51? She's actually 54...........

........... but was only 32 when "9 1/2 Weeks" was released..........