liverpool v chelsea

Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:07 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: liverpool v chelsea

Originally Posted by Spugsy
we're gonna hammer you (pardon the pun) this coming weekend mate.
Oiii Spugsy, stop sniffing the glue mate....you've started tripping.....
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:27 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Thats one of the reasons I don't like football! My local team is cr@p!
Rugby is a proper mans game. Not as poncy and airy fairy as football!
its shit
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:28 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Oiii Spugsy, stop sniffing the glue mate....you've started tripping.....
howay man, we're flying at the minute and curbishleys teams ALWAYS fall to pieces at the end of the season.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:33 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

howay man, we're flying at the minute and curbishleys teams ALWAYS fall to pieces at the end of the season.
Beating Reading and Sunderland and getting a draw against Portsmouth, hardly constitutes "flying", now does it ??
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Beating Reading and Sunderland and getting a draw against Portsmouth, hardly constitutes "flying", now does it ??
4 clean sheets, owen getting 6 in 6 games, and lets not forget hammering spurs as well.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:44 pm
Hammer for Life

4 clean sheets, owen getting 6 in 6 games, and lets not forget hammering spurs as well.
4 clean sheets all season should be congratulated for sure, and Owen is playing well, shame about the previous 29 games when he couldnt hit a barn dorr with a shovel of sh1t.....
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

4 clean sheets all season should be congratulated for sure, and Owen is playing well, shame about the previous 29 games when he couldnt hit a barn dorr with a shovel of sh1t.....
when he was injured you mean?

Reminds me a lot of a certain blonde haired striker you lot have...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:00 pm
Hammer for Life

when he was injured you mean?

Reminds me a lot of a certain blonde haired striker you lot have...
Lame excuse...

Mind you, would swap him for any of our forward line to be honest !
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:46 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Besides, a female scouse supporter?! You gotta be kiddin me![/QUOTE]

Oi ...there are loads of us about...

Nothing wrong with supporting the right team...
Bit concerned about poor Steve tho....
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

What tosh !.....Dont try and convert me into a Red Devil ....just because I live close to Old Trafford....well compared to most of your fans anyway...
Ooh low blow.

Was at the Arsenal game the other week which was the first for a good few weeks and I was actually horrified at the amount of non-mancs that were there. Went in the local pub after which was good...all local lads, but you could see these 'foreigners' getting lead about the ground obviously without a clue what was going on. They probably only had scarves on cos they were free. Still, we fill the ground week in week out which you can not say about ANY other club in the league. If that means we get to buy top class players I'll live with it, despite the annual 15% ticket price increases.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:24 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Besides, a female scouse supporter?! You gotta be kiddin me!

Bit concerned about poor Steve tho....[/QUOTE]

You mean we have two primark shoplifters on here?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:00 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

Oops.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:40 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear

Bit concerned about poor Steve tho....
You mean we have two primark shoplifters on here?[/QUOTE]

Mr Star is from Liverpool. I'm only by association....