liverpool v chelsea

Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:33 am
Just Joined

mirving36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default liverpool v chelsea

hi, i'm a brit female living in the us but working on a project here in dubai. i'm here for the next three weeks and am getting bored since i dont know anyone at all except my work colleagues who are all married! i am a liverpool fan and would love to watch the match on tuesday (not sure what time), where s the best place to do this and does anyone fancy joining me?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: liverpool v chelsea

I am sure you will have plenty of takers here...

Best to know which area of Dubai you are staying in before making specific recommendations...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:09 am
Just Joined

hi, im staying at the harbour hotel down by the marina, think it was called the emirates hotel before, opposite grosvenor house hotel
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mirving36
hi, im staying at the harbour hotel down by the marina, think it was called the emirates hotel before, opposite grosvenor house hotel
there is the underground pub at the habtoor..
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:14 am
Just Joined

is it female friendly? also, whats the berst way to meet you people here? are there any clubs etc?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:16 am
Just Joined

sorry, didnt mean "you" people. meant to say "new" people, better start using spell check!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:17 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

is it female friendly? also, whats the berst way to meet you people here? are there any clubs etc?
what does female friendly mean....
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Worse thing that could happen to you in the underground is a bit of banter from a few of the guys in there.

As a lady on your own, I wouldn't recommend going to clubs here without company unless you are a confident person.

There are lots of bars and clubs here, but there are people a lot more 'happening' than me on the forum - so best to wait for those people to come on and give you some more recommendations.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:29 am
Just Joined

actually, i meant clubs as in societies, not night clubs, bit too old for that palava, lol thanks for the tip about the pub, maybe i can drag someone of the blokes from the site there with me.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

actually, i meant clubs as in societies, not night clubs, bit too old for that palava, lol thanks for the tip about the pub, maybe i can drag someone of the blokes from the site there with me.
Aah. Mistake. I assumed as you used clubs next to bars...

Anyway. Same difference. There are ladies that 'lunch' here that can advise I am sure...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:01 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

The Underground Bar, in the Habtoor Grand, is actually a Liverpool fan club / bar thing, all the bartenders wear Liverpool shirts usually, and its full of Liverpool fans......I was the only one watching the West Ham game last week, under a portable tv !!!..
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I was the only one watching the West Ham game last week
par for the course with a hammers game, non...?

MM, xx
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
The Underground Bar, in the Habtoor Grand, is actually a Liverpool fan club / bar thing, all the bartenders wear Liverpool shirts usually, and its full of Liverpool fans......I was the only one watching the West Ham game last week, under a portable tv !!!..
yeh that place is usual infested with liverpool supporters but apart from that its not too bad!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:04 am
Just Joined

thanks for the info guys, i guess i'll head over there on tuesday, too big a game to miss, come on you reds
Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:46 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

A bar dedicated to R.S. fans where the staff wear R.S. shirts? Even if it was free grog they wouldnt see my patronage this side of hell freezing over..............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.