If you were PM...

Old May 5th 2013, 9:07 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you were PM...

I would stop benefits immediately and take away council homes. I would give only 30 day Visa's (If you are western) or a work visa sponsored by a company. Anyone currently holding a UK passport will get preferential treatment and all the best paid jobs, If you don't work the family support you. Fags and fuel £1 a pack/Litre but salad would be £5 a pack. I would also demolish Cleethorpes and make the worlds largest Macdonalds. Minimum wage would be put back to £1 an hour. I would stop women driving to free up the road for productive men. Any ugly females must wear a bag on their head. Leggings with jumper combo results in a mandatory 5 years in jail.

Ban religion.

That'll work.
Old May 5th 2013, 9:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: If you were PM...

Originally Posted by Meow
Based on the appallingly high levels of UK voter apathy, I'd make proper teaching of politics, political history and the mechanics of the UK system compulsory.

It seems that most people, especially much of the younger generation, understand little and feel disconnected. That really needs to change.

I agree with this.

I asked to study Politics at A-level but was told I'd picked too many essay-heavy subjects....so they 'heavily suggested' law instead. Which, for anyone interested, is quite interesting but not particularly useful (unless you want to work in law somehow) and DEFINITELY contains essays.