I've nothing to do
9.80%
I've already dumped the 4x4 at the airport
1.96%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

How is business?

Old Dec 15th 2015, 11:06 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How is business?

Originally Posted by iggle
Of course you do. I don't even disagree. But that's because you inject synthol and its flops around like dumbo's nose.
It's quite telling that you know the name of an enhancement product and what the possible side effects are..

Anyway my comment was not meant literally...rather I was saying that you were being an obnoxious tw*t!
Old Dec 15th 2015, 11:43 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
It's quite telling that you know the name of an enhancement product and what the possible side effects are..

Anyway my comment was not meant literally...rather I was saying that you were being an obnoxious tw*t!
I follow Broscience on Facebook, so it regularly talks about it. I understand the side affects to muscle - I took a guess on what it would do to your little pecker. It's also quite telling that you knew I was correct about the name of an enhancement product and what the possible side effects are..Says more about you than me

Sharjah is a hole, i'd rather move back to UK than resort to living there - your aggressive tone won't make me change my mind.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 12:05 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I follow Broscience on Facebook, so it regularly talks about it. I understand the side affects to muscle - I took a guess on what it would do to your little pecker. It's also quite telling that you knew I was correct about the name of an enhancement product and what the possible side effects are..Says more about you than me

Sharjah is a hole, i'd rather move back to UK than resort to living there - your aggressive tone won't make me change my mind.
I was guessing but feel free to make assumptions.

Never said Sharjah wasn't a hole. It is a huge hole full of shit. BUT you are playing the 'I am a big man in the ME' card a bit too often and it makes me sick...
Old Dec 15th 2015, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I follow Broscience
That explains most things....
Old Dec 15th 2015, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I think the point is that those living in sharjah do not have the option of moving back to the UK.

If sharjah rents fall substantially, there will be a shift in people from Dubai (as has occurred before) - putting further pressure on Dubai rents. Not always a good thing.

More worryingly, is that those living in sharjah are generally low-income workers - when they start getting fired it is clear that the general economy is slowing as management (i.e. those living in dubai) elect to cut costs to save themselves.

Already there are reports saying that shops are now running on lower staffing levels to cut costs.

Sharjah rents are therefore important. You may not live there, or want to, but the direction in which they move is important if you live in the UAE.

There is also the beauty that all of us work in three core-inter-realted industries. When one goes they all tend to go in the same direction. You soon discover that changing jobs in a down-market here is actually a very tricky thing to do as the market is very very small. A western QS can easily be replaced by a cheaper lebbo.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 2:40 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 15th 2015, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

To explain for Mr Iggle's benefit:

Oil drives UAE and Gulf government spending. It pays for the fancy new roads and bridges and infrastructure as well as consulting services on just about everything.

Oil drives the property sector because oil revenues is funnelled into property via investors primarily from the UAE and other oil rich nations, including Russia.

Oil drives tourism as the high spending tourist dollars are primarily from the Gulf and other oil rich nations, including Russia.

You eliminate government spending, property development and tourism, you are left with a greatly reduced pool of people.

Then think of all the associated sectors from car dealers to furniture stores to logistics / procurements that rely on high expenditures from affluent expats (which includes everyone from oil company CEOs to lowly QS in minor consultancies).

Russia and Saudi are at war with each other via oil. The Gulf could be headed for a very interesting era.

Originally Posted by Millhouse

There is also the beauty that all of us work in three core-inter-realted industries. When one goes they all tend to go in the same direction. You soon discover that changing jobs in a down-market here is actually a very tricky thing to do as the market is very very small. A western QS can easily be replaced by a cheaper lebbo.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

It's actually much worse - internal consumption of oil (directly or indirectly as water and energy) is through the roof.
Yeah, but China seems to be a bit ****ed and hiding it. Their consumption of all things natural to progress the people's nation appears to be minimal at the moment....well, compared to their normal levels.

I like this Iggle guy. We need more people on this forum with a pair of bollocks.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I like this Iggle guy. We need more people on this forum with a pair of bollocks.
Have you not seen Missions posts?
Old Dec 16th 2015, 5:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mikewot
Have you not seen Missions posts?
There are a few people still left who have an opinion and aren't afraid of upsetting people.

It's just been very quiet on here recently, I'm grateful that Millhouse has opened up a dozen threads - keep a bit of life on here.
Old Dec 16th 2015, 5:48 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
I was guessing but feel free to make assumptions.

Never said Sharjah wasn't a hole. It is a huge hole full of shit. BUT you are playing the 'I am a big man in the ME' card a bit too often and it makes me sick...
I've only made 40 odd post

Anyway, there is no "I am a big man in ME attitude from me" or "Internet tough guy". I am sorry if that's the impression you've got. I am a QS for god sake - ha. But I'll call a spade a spade.

And who ever mentioned Broscience as a bad sign. It started so good, with informative weight training, diet tips etc...now its just a hash of memes and vines of WWF.
Old Dec 16th 2015, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Yeah, but China seems to be a bit ****ed and hiding it. Their consumption of all things natural to progress the people's nation appears to be minimal at the moment....well, compared to their normal levels.

For sure Scampy. The issue with KSA's internal consumption isn't that it's taking supply from the world markets, it is that they are not selling what they do pump. Internal consumption is very subsidized. This makes the problem of low oil prices doubly worse for KSA
Old Dec 16th 2015, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see the impact of full production (and with updated processing plants) of Iran and Libya (once they sort out their civil war). I have a feeling that oil will drop further down to lower 30s or late 28's in the Q1
Old Dec 16th 2015, 12:22 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the feathers in the goose down pillows are poking through into your face.
Thanks for the reminder why I left.
Old Dec 16th 2015, 12:27 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
I want to see the impact of full production (and with updated processing plants) of Iran and Libya (once they sort out their civil war). I have a feeling that oil will drop further down to lower 30s or late 28's in the Q1
My bet would be 20 by Sept. Oman is facilitating Iran's entry into the world economy again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.