EU's hardline

Old Jun 30th 2016, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default EU's hardline

"Everything will be on the table in Brexit talks, says French minister"

Everything will be on the table in Brexit talks, says French minister | Politics | The Guardian

The cracks in the unity are already starting to show. Proof yet again that when a group of people come forward and say they are united, they rarely are.

I still believe we will Remain... if the EU still exists before our 2 (+) years is up, of course.

I love how we are not triggering Art. 50. I really hope we hold out for as long as possible - it only strengths your hand.

First rule of negotiations: Time is always your friend when you call the shots. (and at the moment we do, once Art 50 is pulled, we have none).
Old Jun 30th 2016, 9:51 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU's hardline

Originally Posted by Millhouse
"Everything will be on the table in Brexit talks, says French minister"

Everything will be on the table in Brexit talks, says French minister | Politics | The Guardian

The cracks in the unity are already starting to show. Proof yet again that when a group of people come forward and say they are united, they rarely are.

I still believe we will Remain... if the EU still exists before our 2 (+) years is up, of course.

I love how we are not triggering Art. 50. I really hope we hold out for as long as possible - it only strengths your hand.

First rule of negotiations: Time is always your friend when you call the shots. (and at the moment we do, once Art 50 is pulled, we have none).
As sson as the Tories elect a new leader the new PM will put article 50 to Parliament, however there is a big movement with Parliament to reject article 50, in that case the UK will not be leaving the EU. The referendum will have been in vain. Article 50 will have to pass both houses, and it seems, at the moment that it will fail, so that may well trigger a General Election, and, maybe, UKIP will finally get a few MPS, Labour will collapse in chaos, Lib Dems will also gain, so who the hell knows what is in store.
Old Jun 30th 2016, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU's hardline

We can always repeal the 1974 (or so) act, that would pull us out immediately.....