Envy - Le Meridien

Old Jul 27th 2009, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Abu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really nice
Default Re: Envy - Le Meridien

I asked about a club and then Suzanne and Trinny joined the discussion.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Abu Andy
I asked about a club and then Suzanne and Trinny joined the discussion.
Sorry Maybe it will help you in some small way next time you attempt to get into a club?! E.g. take a girl in a very skimpy dress with you. Shouldn't be a problem then!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Abu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Sorry Maybe it will help you in some small way next time you attempt to get into a club?! E.g. take a girl in a very skimpy dress with you. Shouldn't be a problem then!
Hi E.E..... You offering?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Abu Andy
Hi E.E..... You offering?
No, sorry to disappoint, I don't subscribe to the Dubai hoochie dresscode
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Means we both would be knocked back at the door.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

that sounds like a good thing to do....not sure what mrs spugsy would say mind.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

oh really?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by benzonar
Most of the places are ok with shoes and a collar (ie no trainers and t-shirts)

Went to the Hilton the other week and tried getting into the Jazz bar, no joy as you needed a collar. Luckily one of the girls there managed to get hold of a white waiters shirt that I put over my t-shirt. When I got in there about 8 other guys were wearing exactly the same shirt. Found it a bit wanky tbh.
a jazz bar in Dubai - man alive, sounds as wanky as can be.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
oh really?
Cheeky monkey, you know I'm a lady
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
Most of the places are ok with shoes and a collar (ie no trainers and t-shirts)

Went to the Hilton the other week and tried getting into the Jazz bar, no joy as you needed a collar. Luckily one of the girls there managed to get hold of a white waiters shirt that I put over my t-shirt. When I got in there about 8 other guys were wearing exactly the same shirt. Found it a bit wanky tbh.
Oh the doorman are tossers at the jazz bar. There is no collar rule there, thats crap, no shorts,trainers and flip flops is the rule. You should have called the manager, there has been loads of complaints re them and their so called door policy. You might even get a free meal from Vascos!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
a jazz bar in Dubai - man alive, sounds as wanky as can be.
Its in AD, its good, they have very good bands from SA, always fun nights had at the Jazz Bar
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Its in AD, its good, they have very good bands from SA, always fun nights had at the Jazz Bar
Sounds good to me - I love jazz bars
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Sounds good to me - I love jazz bars
Its not really a Jazz Bar, lol,, it used to be years ago, but they just didn't get the custom, so now, its more like an upmarket bar with live music but they do have really good bands. Prob the only decent place to go in AD and trust me, we don't have a great choice!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Its not really a Jazz Bar, lol,, it used to be years ago, but they just didn't get the custom, so now, its more like an upmarket bar with live music but they do have really good bands. Prob the only decent place to go in AD and trust me, we don't have a great choice!
Still sounds good - love most live music as long as the lead singer is reasonable. You get a lot of interesting people over here who belong on the blooper reel of Xfactor lol. Saw Chris79 on the weekend and he echoed your thoughts on AD's lack of good places to go.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:14 am
W10

A bit late to chime in, but going out in Dubai never ceases to crack me up.

Both men and women here tend to overdress (usually quite badly as well) to go to the mall, never mind bars and clubs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.