Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

emirati group on facebook..anti expat

emirati group on facebook..anti expat

Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

GingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really nice
Default emirati group on facebook..anti expat

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?si...id=40801105809
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: emirati group on facebook..anti expat

Originally Posted by GingerWizard
Inconsiderate gits, fancy posting in a Arabic ffs!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:33 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Inconsiderate gits, fancy posting in a Arabic ffs!

There'll always be some... like the BNP members who'll rant and rave about getting immigrants out of the UK and then tuck in to their take-away kebab or curry.

They need to form groups, bless 'em, to get enough braincells to rub together.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty

There'll always be some... like the BNP members who'll rant and rave about getting immigrants out of the UK and then tuck in to their take-away kebab or curry.

They need to form groups, bless 'em, to get enough braincells to rub together.
I was told by a lady in an abeya and sheila that she had the right to park illegally on cross section (while waiting for her coffee to brought out of the cafe to her car) as it 'was her country'. Cars where blind and having to beep to check for oncoming traffic. When i challenged her she told me 'to go home to your own country' and that 'we don't want you here - Go Home!'. She embarrassed herself quite frankly.

I, however, fearful of an arrest, scoped the cafe for a backdoor! She drove off.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, as usual with this kind of group- the target is powerless sections of society.

I wonder what will hapen if all teh unskilled labourers disappeared- no more carwash, petrol station, rubbish collection, shopkeepers. For a start.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

and it's not as if 'we' never say anything 'anti-arab' on here...
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

No big deal, right? They have the right to express their feelings. In any case, they should be careful with what they wish for...
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerWizard
predictable, very different cultures and outlook on life in general...plus, we (expats) complain just as much. IMHO
Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:40 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

hmm, not surprising really but they are somewhat confused.

on one hand they write
"Together For A More Local Dubai! .. To feel like home
Speak up .. We want our DUBAI for us .. FOR The ppl of DUBAI & THE GREAT EMARAT Only.
"
then
"We are strictly not agianst any nationality"....so which is it

then there are the comments on the pics blaming expats for all the prositution...hmmm wonder who gets the prostitues into the country and who they are here for?

I have no problem with emirati rights and the idea of a movement to prevent cultural erosion. but the movement to get rid of all expats and that we are the cause of all ills is hillarious and outrageously stupid.
who will run out of the coffee shop whilst they wait in the middle of the road, who will even make they coffee in the first place, the mind boggles.

My brother had a meeting a while back where an emirati businessman rabbited on about how the property crash was all the expats fault and if we werent here there wouldnt have been a crash.....priceless logic

Last edited by shiva; Jun 10th 2009 at 12:42 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:14 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva

My brother had a meeting a while back where an emirati businessman rabbited on about how the property crash was all the expats fault and if we werent here there wouldnt have been a crash.....priceless logic
well, in a way, what he said is true... if we weren't there, forced to gobble up all the rental properties at extortionate rates, the emirati landlords wouldn't have had the income or the inclinatation to invest so much. Bless 'em - it couldn't possibly be their own greed at fault!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

It's just a bunch of kids ... there is a problem with loads of graduates not being able to find work though.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
It's just a bunch of kids ... there is a problem with loads of graduates not being able to find work though.
That is the same in most countries at the moment, the difference being though is in other countries graduates are prepared to take jobs where they aren't a Manager straight away.

I loved the post about the expats are to blame for the local families up to their eyes in debt. These are just morons living in la la land.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:51 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

The appropriate answer to the "Go home, it's our country" nugget should be "Fine. Enjoy having to actually work."
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
The appropriate answer to the "Go home, it's our country" nugget should be "Fine. Enjoy having to actually work."
Or "I will when I have milked your country as much as possible"
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:57 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
Or "I will when I have milked your country as much as possible"
And "I don't really want to be here either, I'm just here for the money".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.