blind spot

Old Nov 15th 2017, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blind spot

Originally Posted by TheShed
I’ve had a few beemers and generally found them reasonable. The issue in Dubai is AGMC not the cars. The worst dealer by a country mile.
i have to disagree yaar....having had my current beemer for just over 2 years...i've never had any issues with AGMC....in fact compared to when i had the VW, where you had to take the car to Rashidya for service which was always a nightmare.... at least with AGMC you can take the car to their SZR location and their service centre has always been efficient and prompt.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
the M2 which i am considering buying vibrates the steeling wheel when you either swerve into a lane or change lanes without indicating
Is this as a kind of reward for being a typical Beemer driver?
Old Nov 15th 2017, 7:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Is this as a kind of reward for being a typical Beemer driver?
Get within 3inches of the car in front when doing over 100kmh and a flesh-light pops out the steering wheel for you.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 7:07 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Very simple, count cars like I do
I always keep an eye out behind me through all 3 mirrors and am usually on top of whose doing what and whose being a doorknob. One of the reasons I hate dark tints on the back window.
Same reason I dont look at the car in front of me but rather the car in front of that car, if that brakes then I brake and bobs your uncle etc etc. Another reason that I hate doorknobs with dark tints on their back windows, you cant see 'through' them.
Driving is a science.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 7:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I always keep an eye out behind me through all 3 mirrors and am usually on top of whose doing what and whose being a doorknob. One of the reasons I hate dark tints on the back window.
Same reason I dont look at the car in front of me but rather the car in front of that car, if that brakes then I brake and bobs your uncle etc etc. Another reason that I hate doorknobs with dark tints on their back windows, you cant see 'through' them.
Driving is a science.
Yep, you should always know what's behind you.

Alternatively:

Old Nov 15th 2017, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Driving is a science.
All this while driving 80kmph in the fast lane in your Nissan Sunny?
Old Nov 15th 2017, 7:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

All this while driving 80kmph in the fast lane in your Nissan Sunny?
Racist.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Mission...it is a new car just bang all the extra`s on, stop faffing about!
Old Nov 15th 2017, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

well folks, i've taken the plunge and agreed to the purchase
i will be signing the paper work tomorrow and will handover my car...i then fly home to the UK on friday and when i get back on 27/11 i'll be able to pick up the spanking brand new car. The car actually only just arrived in the country today, so timing wise it's all worked out nicely...Mashallaah.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 10:27 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

well folks, i've taken the plunge and agreed to the purchase
i will be signing the paper work tomorrow and will handover my car...i then fly home to the UK on friday and when i get back on 27/11 i'll be able to pick up the spanking brand new car. The car actually only just arrived in the country today, so timing wise it's all worked out nicely...Mashallaah.
The M2 in bright blue?
Old Nov 15th 2017, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice!
Old Nov 15th 2017, 10:35 am
Hit 16's

I thought running cars in was a thing of the past, but it was required on my 435 so I guess it will be on the M2, too, Mission (unless its only for dirty diesels). 2,000km if I remember correctly.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
The M2 in bright blue?
yep the bright blue one - apparently its a unique colour for just the M2, MX5 and MX6. The other colour options were white, black and grey.

Nice!
thank you

I thought running cars in was a thing of the past, but it was required on my 435 so I guess it will be on the M2, too, Mission (unless its only for dirty diesels). 2,000km if I remember correctly.
When i got my M235i i didn't have to run it in and so i am hoping with the M2 it's the same thing. When i got the Golf GTi and R, i had to run it both to 1k km
Old Nov 15th 2017, 11:00 am
Hit 16's

yep the bright blue one - apparently its a unique colour for just the M2, MX5 and MX6. The other colour options were white, black and grey.

When i got my M235i i didn't have to run it in and so i am hoping with the M2 it's the same thing. When i got the Golf GTi and R, i had to run it both to 1k km
Must admit I've just gone a slight shade of green (with envy). Although I think I could get into a lot of trouble in UK with one, with the back-end being quite snappy. Enjoy!

Strange about the running-in: so maybe just diesel BMWs?
Old Nov 15th 2017, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Must admit I've just gone a slight shade of green (with envy). Although I think I could get into a lot of trouble in UK with one, with the back-end being quite snappy. Enjoy!

Strange about the running-in: so maybe just diesel BMWs?
BAHTA i thought you were based in Morocco?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.