Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

WhoFan update - Please post a little note!

WhoFan update - Please post a little note!

Old Mar 27th 2014, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Karrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WhoFan update - Please post a little note!

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Hiya, I've got my name down with the Council at 'First Choice' and have to bid on flats once a week, but they don't consider me priority so of course if others have been waiting longer and have children they'll get first pick, so it's just a waiting game !
Sorry to hear about your housing situation...your shared digs did sound lovely but I worried about those dogs tbh. That would have driven me mad, all the barking. People need their sleep. I think it's easy to get taken advantage of if you're a good natured, kind person.

Better luck with the next phase!
Old Mar 27th 2014, 10:55 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Montfan72
Sorry to hear about your housing situation...your shared digs did sound lovely but I worried about those dogs tbh. That would have driven me mad, all the barking. People need their sleep. I think it's easy to get taken advantage of if you're a good natured, kind person.

Better luck with the next phase!
Thanks hon...in the end it wasn't the dogs that caused the problem. lol
Old Mar 27th 2014, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Thanks hon...in the end it wasn't the dogs that caused the problem. lol
uh-oh...that sounds ominous...
Old Mar 29th 2014, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this thread. I have been worried about you and thinking of you for a while.. So sorry to hear about your health and other worries. I am so glad you are in Britain and at least receive some help . Hopefully they will take good care of you . (((hugs)))
Old Apr 14th 2014, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Linzi!!!! I haven't been on here for a while and just found the news that you haven't been well. I hope you keep your spirits up because each day brings new miracles* and one day you will be on the upward swing again.

* Ask me how I know!
Old Apr 15th 2014, 6:04 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
Linzi!!!! I haven't been on here for a while and just found the news that you haven't been well. I hope you keep your spirits up because each day brings new miracles* and one day you will be on the upward swing again.

* Ask me how I know!
OK, How do you know?. You got some news for us?..
Old Apr 15th 2014, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
OK, How do you know?. You got some news for us?..
Not quite yet. Don't want to spook myself.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

between two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond repute

Also from me, Whofan, a message of support--so sorry to hear of what you've been through, and hoping for a swift and full recovery....
Old Apr 28th 2014, 7:39 am
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Not been on here for a while but was so sorry to read you'd been ill Linzi and that things didn't work out with the rental - what a mare. I have always enjoyed your updates and videos, you're always so positive and make the best of every situation. Here's hoping you recover soon and get back on your feet, sending you a big hug and wishing you all the very best xx
Old May 31st 2014, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you are getting good advice from the doctors, having been down the road of sickness I know how it feels to be so weak you cannot get out of bed, I did make sure to drink vitamin drinks when I didn't feel like eating, I wish you all the best. At least you are home.
Old May 31st 2014, 1:00 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Whofan, just wanted to add my best wishes for better health and happier days for you. I'm another of your 'closet admirers' who always reads your posts with interest and admiration. All the very best to you.
Old May 31st 2014, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

NiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you WhoFan and hope you are getting better.
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all

WhoFan, I am praying for your health. You have been an inspiration for my Hunny and myself. I've wondered why your blog hasn't been updated in a while but I guess I just figured you were off havin' too much fun on those walks of yours. Now to hear that you've been unable to go out for those walks... my heart is sad. I'm sorry your housing situation didn't work out, but I am thankful that you are in a most positive situation at least.

Be blessed, and listen to your doctors! (((gentle hugs)))