Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

Originally Posted by Fish n Chips 56
Thanks for that as I missed the Cruise remark hahahaaaa
some of these stars seem nice and some are full of themselves... I love Ricky, I hope he's back next year...
I dont know how to start a thread..do you??
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
I have 2 pairs of pants and two shirts, and 3 pairs of knickers thats all i have to wear till next week..lol
Maybe you need to go out and buy more... LOL
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Im not even bothered, that way some might stay away...

Plus we may lose some good posters ...
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you need to go out and buy more... LOL
everything is packed..lol
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Its NOT my thread, but why keep moving, Im willing to go with the flow whatever that is, just throwing out the idea to you guys.

Why add more confision is my point, change the name is what Id sooner do but again I will do whatever, people will still visit this thread in future...

What you do wont bother me at all...

Last edited by Fish n Chips 56; Jan 17th 2011 at 6:50 am.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:49 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

At the top left of every Forum page there's a blue button that says "New thread"
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

Its NOT my thread, but why keep moving, Im willing to go with the flow whatever that is, just throwing out the idea to you guys.

Why add more confision is my point, change the name is what Id sooner do but again I will do whatever, people will still visit this thread in future...

What you do wont bother me at all...
Can't we just adjust this thread's name with a reference to formerly known as...
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by aviva
Can't we just adjust this thread's name with a reference to formerly known as...
Thats what i was thinking also.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

Thanks for that as I missed the Cruise remark hahahaaaa
some of these stars seem nice and some are full of themselves... I love Ricky, I hope he's back next year...
It's Cruise and Travolta.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

GagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to all

He made me chuckle.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

I like Travolta but would never watch Criuse again, Ive heard him speak about his religion... YUK...
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by GagainPEI
He made me chuckle.
I thought I was gonna bust a stitch when he was on about Hugh Hefner, and not touching it..lol
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think we should start a new thread because then we'd lose all the posts from this thread and the continuity would be gone. Just a name change would suit me (or not for that matter). It's cozy as it is
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

GagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to all

I thought I was gonna bust a stitch when he was on about Hugh Hefner, and not touching it..lol
I'd forgotten that one. Thought Robert De Niro's speech was very funny. Robert Downey Jr took it very well too. I believe they are close friends.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 7:04 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachgal21
I don't think we should start a new thread because then we'd lose all the posts from this thread and the continuity would be gone. Just a name change would suit me (or not for that matter). It's cozy as it is
I think we should continue to raise the issue every 2 to 3 pages, though.

(Personally, I think we should a) stop harping on about why the thread was split - it's in the past, and b) just keep posting wherever we want to post on whatever opinion we have).

Having said that, there seems to be a lot of replication between the two threads, and the threads are moving so fast that people can't keep up and ask questions that have already been answered - because every day the thread has moved on 5-10 pages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.