Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

Geotechnical Engineers - market for?

Geotechnical Engineers - market for?

Old Sep 19th 2005, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

arnott_cs has a brilliant futurearnott_cs has a brilliant futurearnott_cs has a brilliant futurearnott_cs has a brilliant futurearnott_cs has a brilliant futurearnott_cs has a brilliant futurearnott_cs has a brilliant future
Default Geotechnical Engineers - market for?

Am a geology graduate currently doing a geotechnical engineering MSc whilst working full time for a large multi-discipline consultancy in the UK within the ground investigation - geotechnical dept.

When I get my Masters I will be 25 with 4 years experience and will want to look to move overseas having lived and worked abroad previously.

Could anyone give me a rough gauge of what the market for British trained geotechnical engineers is like at the moment. Im not concerned about the destination, althought the middle east is preferable, just any info to give me an idea of what I'm heading into would be very much appreciated.

Cheers