Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Useful website for town ratings in RoI?

Useful website for town ratings in RoI?

Old May 17th 2014, 10:23 am
Just Joined

ChewChew is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Useful website for town ratings in RoI?

I found this website that has ratings by the public about areas in Roi: www.likeplace.ie

Obviously this is people who live and have visited these places so you have to take into account peoples' personal experiences and biases.

If anyone on here can verify how accurate the ratings on this site are I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,

ChewChew.
Old May 19th 2014, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Useful website for town ratings in RoI?

Originally Posted by ChewChew
I found this website that has ratings by the public about areas in Roi: www.likeplace.ie

Obviously this is people who live and have visited these places so you have to take into account peoples' personal experiences and biases.

If anyone on here can verify how accurate the ratings on this site are I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,

ChewChew.
I wouldn't even consider it. With 10 ratings you can make it in the top 3, so that says it all. It made me laugh reading some of the comments:
I wish I could live there but the houses there are too expensive. This guy gave 4.9 out of 5 and then the next: I was on the road a few weeks ago and I was talking to a neighbour who was in a car. We were both there for about 20 minutes and not one car came along the road. It shows how quiet the road on Ardrums Little is 4.8 out of 5